Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edin is so meek. Anyone who gives him a physical game he lets himself get dominated. He has no confidence in his strength to the point where he just hides and doesn't use it. He wants it easy.

He can be very good against defenders he doesn't get bullied by.

AlthamBlue said:
jauganaut said:
AlthamBlue said:
He's that shit, he's apparently wanted by a manager whose team have made the Champions League final. Seems logical.

Most aren't saying that Dzeko's shit.
They are just saying he's checked out.
He wants to be the main man, he is too inconsistent for that.
At Dortmund, he will be top dog and he will not be rotated. Do you suggest we sell Aguero and Tevez so Dzeko can spend valuable match minutes practicing his shooting from 6 yards?
We don't play like Dortmund and we don't have to play like them to accomodate Edin Dzeko.

Most are saying he is. Personally I'd have fucked Tevez off, still would in all honesty.

Please do not forget that Tevez for all he has done has contributed more to the rise of our club than most of the players in our team.
Do you forget how many games he singe handedly won us ? Do you forget how hard this guy worked upfront and isolated just so we could qualify for champions league?
Yes he fucked up but Carlos Tevez is a LEGEND in my book compared to Dzeko

noise said:
pudge said:
clarion said:
ooo now he should score and make you ungrateful fuckers happy...
No, he should score because it's his job that he's paid rather handsomely to do.
Scored 12 this season in PL. For the time on the pitch, I'd say he's doing what he is paid for. RVP had a 720 minute drought and he gets consistant playing time.
So it's not just to "make you ungrateful fuckers happy" then?

But yet to quote my post, shocker..

jauganaut said:
AlthamBlue said:
jauganaut said:
Most aren't saying that Dzeko's shit.
They are just saying he's checked out.
He wants to be the main man, he is too inconsistent for that.
At Dortmund, he will be top dog and he will not be rotated. Do you suggest we sell Aguero and Tevez so Dzeko can spend valuable match minutes practicing his shooting from 6 yards?
We don't play like Dortmund and we don't have to play like them to accomodate Edin Dzeko.

Most are saying he is. Personally I'd have fucked Tevez off, still would in all honesty.

Please do not forget that Tevez for all he has done has contributed more to the rise of our club than most of the players in our team.
Do you forget how many games he singe handedly won us ? Do you forget how hard this guy worked upfront and isolated just so we could qualify for champions league?
Yes he fucked up but Carlos Tevez is a LEGEND in my book compared to Dzeko

He did carry us at times. I haven't forgotten. I also haven't forgotten that he fucked off for months on end. As I said, I'd sell while we can.

The pro-Dzeko brigade constantly harps how he doesn't fit into the system. No matter what the system, a striker should be able to finish chances like that.

Dzeko is gone this summer so lets not hate him but remeber him for everything good he has done for this club.

Helped City reach the CL.

Helped City win the league.

Helped City win the FA Cup.

Scored 38 goals in 60 games from start (104 in total)

One of four city player ever to win the Barclys player of the month.

Three time Citys player of the month.

Only City player to score four goals in one game.

And finaly watch this video which will help you remember :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykityBWeXQU[/youtube]

bosnie87 said:
Dzeko is gone this summer so lets not hate him but remeber him for everything good he has done for this club.

Helped City reach the CL.

Helped City win the league.

Helped City win the FA Cup.

Scored 38 goals in 60 games from start (104 in total)

One of four city player ever to win the Barclys player of the month.

Three time Citys player of the month.

Only City player to score four goals in one game.

And finaly watch this video which will help you remember :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykityBWeXQU[/youtube]

I get the feeling that there are some people on here who are just Dzeko fans and not City fans.

argyle said:
I get the feeling that there are some people on here who are just Dzeko fans and not City fans.
We've had a bunch of them since Edin joined us. They aren't, and will never be, City fans. When Edin goes, they'll go with him. I would very nearly bet on that with my own money.

jimharri said:
argyle said:
We've had a bunch of them since Edin joined us. They aren't, and will never be, City fans. When Edin goes, they'll go with him. I would very nearly bet on that with my own money.

More likely there will be a thread on General and every time he scores they will rub it in and tell us how we fooked up, etc.

After his performance at Tottenham, I believed he would never play for us again.

World class players adapt to any system.

Stop making excuses for him, stop saying he is a confidence player. If he is only going to give 3/10 performances, why should he get consecutive games?

He shouldn't. We will be lucky to get £15million for him. Please Mancini, if you value your job, don't play him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.