Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFcMiKe7 said:
welsh_andy said:
wen dzeko came on for 2nd half it transformed the team, we dominated, shame he couldnt hit a pig in a poke with his shooting and how the fuck he missed that goal, god only knows, i was up cheering as thought was an easy tap in, how wrong was i
We only dominated because we had somebody in midfield who actually runs. And yes, that was a dig at Yaya.
i wasnt sayin edin transformed us,in other post i said yaya didnt look right and wen he went off we dominated

mancityscot said:
Ray78 said:
Bilboblue said:
ermmmmm.... why?

Zaba's pull back.

you blind? in no way, shape or form does the lino lift his flag. shocking miss

I didn't see any flag raised either .......

Dzekos miss was indeed shocking ...... and Michus (for Swansea) was hardly any better in the first half either ...... other poor miss culprits include Silva and Nasri ....... it looked like even Mancini had given up on them !

BVB coach Klopp today: " I don´t know anything about a meeting with Dzeko and that means, there wasn´t one. But if you know, what is going to happen with our strikers in the next years, you have to think about Dzeko." He also said that" Dzeko doesn´t fit to us from the money he earns". "Surely we are not throwing with peanuts, but we will not open all our cash boxes. Therefore there is nothing about it at the moment.

Ruhr said:
BVB coach Klopp today: " I don´t know anything about a meeting with Dzeko and that means, there wasn´t one. But if you know, what is going to happen with our strikers in the next years, you have to think about Dzeko." He also said that" Dzeko doesn´t fit to us from the money he earns". "Surely we are not throwing with peanuts, but we will not open all our cash boxes. Therefore there is nothing about it at the moment.

Reckon they'd take him off our hands if we chip in a few bob a month each?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.