Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still a quality player and i'll back him as much as I can whilst he's in blue as I would with any player playing for us. He's just going through a lull atm and lacking confidence.

Didn't help my resolve for him today though as his (and Silva's included) missed sitter's cost me 326 smackers I stupidly put City in an accum (I never used to but thought they looked decent money coupled with other games). I've learnt for next time!

If the rumours are true we're offering him part-ex for Cavani I think it's a good deal for all involved. Napoli are getting a good striker and a lot of cash and we're getting a potent finisher in Cavani. Win-win.

Dzeko's when he's utilized is a top player, we just don't seem to play to his strengths and for the most part he doesn't seem to adapt to our style of play.

That open goal probably sums up his season and his time with us at the moment.

Nothing is going right, he's a good player when he wants to be.

For Wolfsburg he was rifling them in, we turned into more of as a target man.

Most of him he's not a tick tacky footballer, just seen as a big man.

It hasn't worked for him, time to sell up and move on now.

He is a quality player, can see it when he plays for BIH (and Germany in the past)
But for City, he's like he doesn't care anymore about us.

These days, Dzeko's finish is awful. Aguero and Tevez also miss some opportunities, too but still, Kun and Tevez pair is our 1st choice anyway. Dzeko is not. If he wants to be our number 1 choice, he should've not missed those opportunities given for him.

Nasri was our Mr. inconsistent, now he tries to give his 100% on the pitch and his performance is getting better .
Dzeko should do the same or he'd better leave this summer.

rastus said:
Any quality striker will struggle if not playing regularily, Dzeko is our top PL goal scorer with a bit part.
Cavani, Falcao ( who was shite tonight) would have done no more with the same opportunities/ starts.
Its difficult but for the starts made Edin has done the business for us, its a strange one but I think if he had a regular start we would have seen greater things from him.

Most of his "starts" he has been garbage, that's why he ends up back on the bench.

Edin is and will always be a City hero. He has scored some amazingly important goals for us, the 2nd against QPR being the most important. For that I thank him massively but unfortunately the honeymoon is now over. He is a good player, we need a great finisher and unfortunately that isn't Edin. I'll be sad to see him go but i'd like to think he will go with good wishes from all Blues. Thanks for the memories Edin.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Edin is and will always be a City hero. He has scored some amazingly important goals for us, the 2nd against QPR being the most important. For that I thank him massively but unfortunately the honeymoon is now over. He is a good player, we need a great finisher and unfortunately that isn't Edin. I'll be sad to see him go but i'd like to think he will go with good wishes from all Blues. Thanks for the memories Edin.
well said, my feelings exactly

He looks as though his heart isnt in it, couldnt blame him not being given the starts he wants but as a proffesional he should be doing more look at the way Nasri as improved these last few games.

Will always be a hero for his achievements last season but we all need to move on.

He hates Mancini and you can tell. He's lost all desire. He will move on and maybe we'll meet his new team,he could possibly hurt us, he's good enough. What we are desperately short of is a pacy forward, someone with mobility. Thats cavani,

Those wanting Mancini out I hope you like edin cos if bob goes edin will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.