Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
All our strikers have underperformed, but Tevez is our top scorer with 17.

You can score goals outside of the league games you know

You certainly can - Tevez scored five of those goals against Watford, Leeds, and Barnsley.
Point being?

Do they not count?

Or are you saying that Dzeko's inability to score past Barnsley after playing the full 90 minutes is bad?

Oh, it's another knock on other players to promote another, I get it.

No it seems like your personal crusade to slate one player...

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
You certainly can - Tevez scored five of those goals against Watford, Leeds, and Barnsley.
Point being?

Do they not count?

Or are you saying that Dzeko's inability to score past Barnsley after playing the full 90 minutes is bad?

Oh, it's another knock on other players to promote another, I get it.

No it seems like your personal crusade to slate one player...
By saying Tevez is our top scorer?

It's funny the reaction when I post. Dzeko has been slated by many since Saturday yet my posts have been singled out by those who defend him. Shocker...

blueinsa said:
Fucking Donkey!
Blue Haze said:
mancityscot said:
cant wait til he fucks off. miss of the season
coulsonblue said:
Idiots claiming he hasn't had a chance to start. After his period of scoring off the bench at start of the season, he was given starts and was shite.
@BluePhil8 said:
After his performance at Tottenham, I believed he would never play for us again.

World class players adapt to any system.

Stop making excuses for him, stop saying he is a confidence player. If he is only going to give 3/10 performances, why should he get consecutive games?

He shouldn't. We will be lucky to get £15million for him. Please Mancini, if you value your job, don't play him again.
Not one of the above was argued with by anyone, wouldn't be the case if I had posted any of them. Ironic that you talk about personal crusades AntiUnited...

The agenda against Edin Dzeko on here is incredible, some of the words used against him such as shite, useless, crap, show a complete lack of respect.

The aim of any English club is to win the Premier League/First Division and do you know how many times we have done that in 120 years of trying...???................3 times, in 1936, 1968 and in 2012. One of the key components in winning it is scoring enough goals, RVP this year has shown that is the key.

In 1936 the goals were scored by Doherty, Brook and Tilson

In 1968 it was Bell, Lee and Young

In 2012 it was Sergio, Balo and yes you've guessed it, Edin.

So Edin will go down as one of the most influential strikers this club has ever had, certainly in the top 10. That will not go down well with those dissing him.

I wish him all the best for the future, I like Mancini but he has messed Edin about.

I'm just waiting for the Cavanni out thread later this year.

YCNMIU

spamalot said:
The agenda against Edin Dzeko on here is incredible, some of the words used against him such as shite, useless, crap, show a complete lack of respect.

The aim of any English club is to win the Premier League/First Division and do you know how many times we have done that in 120 years of trying...???................3 times, in 1936, 1968 and in 2012. One of the key components in winning it is scoring enough goals, RVP this year has shown that is the key.

So Edin will go down as one of the most influential strikers this club has ever had, certainly in the top 10. That will not go down well with those dissing him.

I wish him all the best for the future, I like Mancini but he has messed Edin about.

YCNMIU

Said the same thing. 56 mill of potential wank buy beneteke and lukaku proven quality in the EPL or Suarez.

spamalot said:

YCNMIU

I don't mind players missing if they put in a shift, and he did that at Swansea

il say it, hes shite, he couldnt trap a bag of cement, techincally awful, doesnt win headers, isn't physical enough, and his attitude is absolutely garbage. I wont shed a tear if he leaves.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
il say it, hes shite, he couldnt trap a bag of cement, techincally awful, doesnt win headers, isn't physical enough, and his attitude is absolutely garbage. I wont shed a tear if he leaves.
Good enough to play for Bayern Munich though

What I'm disappointed with is that Dzeko has lost confidence in his game. That happens with every striker I suppose but it would help if fans got behind him and lifted his game. Will happen if he puts a shift in as he did in the 2nd half at Swansea.

Marvin said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Good enough to play for Bayern Munich though

What I'm disappointed with is that Dzeko has lost confidence in his game. That happens with every striker I suppose but it would help if fans got behind him and lifted his game. Will happen if he puts a shift in as he did in the 2nd half at Swansea.

he isnt good enough to play for munich though.

All players are different ,Edins problem is he needs to play week in ,week out ,then we would see the best of him ,look at balo now playing as a number 9 each week totally different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.