Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaques said:
afgtnk said:
Has any other player polarised Bluemoon opinion quite like Edin Dzeko?

The guy is an enigma.
Yes, this thread is full of shit from anti-Edin brigade, what is of course contra-productive, because if Edin read this, and most likely he read all this, he will be pissed. This thread is like rags competition who is able to spit more.

What a disgrace from so-called "supporters".

But after support for former manager against the club, I am not any more surprised, many here just think that they support club in reality they do everything to damage club, club interests and club investments.

About Edin in general, he is not better or worst than other strikers, if he stay next season, what he need to do is to have much more time to build confidence and routine, plus he need to be more active, to run much more.

If he leave, depends from club, new manager and Edin, than again we will see how wrong Mancini was, just like in Balo case. I mean wtf Mancini want with him in last 30 sec. of FA cup final? What he tried to achieve with that?

I think I know why he did this few times.
6ff919a67af42932537f0ef1e5c3409a.jpg

Lock this thread, no, delete this thread and open new one.

I was going to come back with a well thought out reposte, which pointed out Dzeko's failings, and your hypocritical attack on those of us who are real supporters of Manchester City and not fanboys who follow a man from club to club. However, instead, I think I'll just say "oh do shut up and take your drivel elsewhere".

Matty said:
Jaques said:
afgtnk said:
Has any other player polarised Bluemoon opinion quite like Edin Dzeko?

The guy is an enigma.
Yes, this thread is full of shit from anti-Edin brigade, what is of course contra-productive, because if Edin read this, and most likely he read all this, he will be pissed. This thread is like rags competition who is able to spit more.

What a disgrace from so-called "supporters".

But after support for former manager against the club, I am not any more surprised, many here just think that they support club in reality they do everything to damage club, club interests and club investments.

About Edin in general, he is not better or worst than other strikers, if he stay next season, what he need to do is to have much more time to build confidence and routine, plus he need to be more active, to run much more.

If he leave, depends from club, new manager and Edin, than again we will see how wrong Mancini was, just like in Balo case. I mean wtf Mancini want with him in last 30 sec. of FA cup final? What he tried to achieve with that?

I think I know why he did this few times.
6ff919a67af42932537f0ef1e5c3409a.jpg

Lock this thread, no, delete this thread and open new one.

I was going to come back with a well thought out reposte, which pointed out Dzeko's failings, and your hypocritical attack on those of us who are real supporters of Manchester City and not fanboys who follow a man from club to club. However, instead, I think I'll just say "oh do shut up and take your drivel elsewhere".
tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

I rate Edin but from starting games he has gone AWOL too often.

When a player turns up in May wearing gloves, it is time to ship out.

I hope he stays - but he needs to be solid from the off. I fear he'll go back to the Bundesliga.

Good luck to him.

This is what drives me mad with this thread people's opinions go from one extreme to the other with no middle ground. I was enjoying reading people's views on how Pellegrini might turn things round and then someone wades in with an OTT post and madness will now ensue again.

Anyway I hope Pellegrini can turn things round as I really think we have great strikers and if he can get the balance right we can rip up the league next season.

Matty said:
WTF and fanboy? I am not Edin fanboy, I support him until he is City player, just like I supported Mancini to the moment when he was sacked.

I think mods like you are also responsible for this kind of the spit threads. Even if Edin is the worst, and he is not, he is our club investment and in that case what we need to do is to sell him for highest possible price, what we will not be able because anti-Edin brigade here which obviously mods like you protect here.

Difference between rags and blue is that rags spit on our current investments, and support our former manager which club sacked.

That is a difference. I will never spit that much on club investment, I even had the same opinion before about Italian clown, but I didn't want to damage club interests, so I keep my mouth shut.

So if you love this club, delete this thread before "Klopp" see him, because he will offer us half amount what he planned on first plaice, plus Dzeko will be deliberately shit because most likely he was pissed when he was read this thread.

Jaques said:
Matty said:
WTF and fanboy? I am not Edin fanboy, I support him until he is City player, just like I supported Mancini to the moment when he was sacked.

I think mods like you are also responsible for this kind of the spit threads. Even if Edin is the worst, and he is not, he is our club investment and in that case what we need to do is to sell him for highest possible price, what we will not be able because anti-Edin brigade here which obviously mods like you protect here.

Difference between rags and blue is that rags spit on our current investments, and support our former manager which club sacked.

That is a difference. I will never spit that much on club investment, I even had the same opinion before about Italian clown, but I didn't want to damage club interests, so I keep my mouth shut.

So if you love this club, delete this thread before "Klopp" see him, because he will offer us half amount what he planned on first plaice, plus Dzeko will be deliberately shit because most likely he was pissed when he was read this thread.
Just out of interest Jaques... How long have you been supporting City? I'm going to take a shot in the dark... Since after 2010?

acton28 said:
I rate Edin but from starting games he has gone AWOL too often.

When a player turns up in May wearing gloves, it is time to ship out.

I hope he stays - but he needs to be solid from the off. I fear he'll go back to the Bundesliga.

Good luck to him.

Your main concern is the gloves, really? He scored yesterday, did you know that?

gioswingmirrors said:
Just out of interest Jaques... How long have you been supporting City? I'm going to take a shot in the dark... Since after 2010?
I don't know about that, but doesn't mater how long, that is not important. I see this is your first post, it is OK with me if you really support club in theory and in reality.

Important is how we support club, because how I see here many saying that they "support" a club, but they do everything to damage a club, club investments or club interests and to not to support them, and to be against them just like in Mancini case or here in this spit thread which is bigger than Silva's thread 4 times? Officially Dzeko is our bench player, supersub and his thread is bigger 4 times than thread about Silva? Something is very wrong here? So what anti-Dzeko brigade discuss here, Dzeko on the bench in FA cup final or what?

Give me a break, this will not be possible without mods spit support here.

So our mods are also anti-Dzeko brigade. OK, spit on him when he goes in Germany or where he will go. But spitting on that way now, that is against club interests not just in Dzeko case, but for all players.

Also Dzeko will come here, he will see this shit and he will say, "fuck you all mother fuckers", and than he will walk on pitch when we need him most or he will play a golf five months like Tevez and we will not be able to do anything about that.

We cannot treat on that way our players, because we don't damage just them, but also our club.

Jaques said:
gioswingmirrors said:
I don't know about that, but doesn't mater how long, that is not important. I see this is your first post, it is OK with me if you really support club in theory and in reality.

Important is how we support club, because how I see here many saying that they "support" a club, but they do everything to damage a club, club investments or club interests and to not to support them, and to be against them just like in Mancini case or here in this spit thread which is bigger than Silva's thread 4 times? Officially Dzeko is our bench player, supersub and his thread is bigger 4 times than thread about Silva? Something is very wrong here? So what anti-Dzeko brigade discuss here, Dzeko on the bench in FA cup final or what?

Give me a break, this will not be possible without mods spit support here.

So our mods are also anti-Dzeko brigade. OK, spit on him when he goes in Germany or where he will go. But spitting on that way now, that is against club interests not just in Dzeko case, but for all players.

Also Dzeko will come here, he will see this shit and he will say, "fuck you all mother fuckers", and than he will walk on pitch when we need him most or he will play a golf five months like Tevez and we will not be able to do anything about that.

We cannot treat on that way our players, because we don't damage just them, but also our club.

Any footballer who comes on a forum and takes to hart some of the post must be fucking stupid as all they will see are the most extreme views that may well not represent the majority

Edin may have had a difficult season but being dropped and used as a super sub and not getting a run of games will be one of the big reasons for that but guess what he'll know that

nickson71 said:
Any footballer who comes on a forum and takes to hart some of the post must be fucking stupid as all they will see are the most extreme views that may well not represent the majority

Edin may have had a difficult season but being dropped and used as a super sub and not getting a run of games will be one of the big reasons for that but guess what he'll know that
I think that all of our players are here regularly, they have time when they travel and they have internet access, they have time when they are home, so first thing to do is to check what fans thinks about them. OK not Tevez, he don't write/read English, but I am sure Zaba translate him all.

Also I think that other clubs managers and theirs stuff visit this forum every time when they want to buy one of the City players, they check what fans thinks about them and etc.

About Edin, he was mostly on the bench from Munich (Tevez case) when he argued also with Mancini, we cannot expect from him too much because he is mostly on bench, beside, this season all team don't function like it must function, but that is not responsibility of the some players, but incompetent manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.