Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yep he is Bosnian alright
I think that mods know excactly answer for that, and they will used that against me if that is the true.

Anti-Edin brigade are so creative. If "rag alert" fail, than 2nd will be "he is Bosnian". So even if I am Bosnian, and I am not, so what?

So last game Edin scored, so now he should leave not because he didn't score, but because he scored and he was wearing gloves?

I must admit, anti-Edin brigade is funny, creative and destructive.

it really does my head in that some people seem to be seriously advocating transferring a player because he wore gloves on the pitch in May

i'm either being clarkied or it is clear that there's no point in trying to reason with people

noise said:
I have a feeling we'll never get to know you Jaques
Yeah, lets ban all opposition, so massive crying after Mancini and Mancini cult will continue without opposition.

Saw him called an enigma on an earlier page, which is true.

Sometimes he looks like a Bosnian Paulo Wanchope without the weird skills, sometimes he misses a sitter, sometimes he looks out of his depth, but he can actually do the business, sometimes. I'm thinking West Brom and Fulham away, and vs Spurs at home.

Maybe with an arm round the shoulder and a better atmosphere at the club he'll be a valuable player for us, and I like the guy, but I don't see him getting much more playing time next season compared to this even if we don't get a new forward.

Jaques said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think that mods know excactly answer for that, and they will used that against me if that is the true.

Anti-Edin brigade are so creative. If "rag alert" fail, than 2nd will be "he is Bosnian". So even if I am Bosnian, and I am not, so what?

So last game Edin scored, so now he should leave not because he didn't score, but because he scored and he was wearing gloves?

For the record im not anti Edin at all. He plays shit I tell it how it is, he plays well I tell it how it is. He spends 5 months sulking like a **** and putting no effort in and then telling the fans to be quiet I think makes him a big wanker. Maybe he did have trouble with Mancini, maybe he can stay but just like Tevez he will be remembered for this period where he lacked any form of application

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jaques said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

For the record im not anti Edin at all. He plays shit I tell it how it is, he plays well I tell it how it is. He spends 5 months sulking like a **** and putting no effort in and then telling the fans to be quiet I think makes him a big wanker. Maybe he did have trouble with Mancini, maybe he can stay but just like Tevez he will be remembered for this period where he lacked any form of application

Tevez has won back the majority of the fans since he came back into the squad by his way he plays. I think Dzeko on the other hand may have stayed but his attitude has been shit. IF Mancini had it in for him so be it but he had it in for other players too and they got on with it.

Dzeko this is his chance to impress under a new manager Dzeko may well be in there plans. He isnt a bad player and is something different to the others we have and score goals to go with it aswell. I think he may well stay. WE might change our style to suit Dzeko you just dont know what a new manager will do with this team.

gioswingmirrors said:
Indeed, that was my first post on here but I have been a regular reader for years. That yours should prompt me to actually respond, given the garbage that is often spouted, should tell you just how incomprehensibly stupid I thought your retort was.

I may be wrong sir, and no offence, but you sound a little like someone who attaches himself to a club when a player from your country/region/star system joins them.

I concede that I am not the greatest fan of your man, Edin, having nicknamed him 'Edin the Elephant' quite a long time ago. Does this make me 'Anti Dzeko' - No. Well, yeah, probably.

'Oh but his ratio of goals to minutes on the pitch... blah de irrelevant blah.'

I am not really interested in stats as they can often betray the full story, which in the case of the elephant is this... He. Isn't. Very. Good.

Said many times before (look, I do read) his first touch is lamentable, he offers the strength of a lion savaged giraffe, has legs are heavier than a fat Dawn French, (google her) and he hides. That's right, he hides, running into channels where he knows he won't be an option.

Add to that a work ethic that can be best described as 'cannot be arsed' and we have your poster boy Edin Dzeko!!!

To put him in the same post as David Silva is a little like comparing Benarbia with Steve Kinsey!!! (Again... google them)
Please first check FAQ of this forum to learn how to quote.

Second, I am not Dzeko fanboy, I mean I don't support him anything more than Silva, Aquero, Hart, Milner or anybody else in team, actually I support team and club, not any particular person against club.

Third sir, what made you to write your first two and only posts on our bench player thread? Tell us main reason what you are doing here? Yes we are pissed all because they lost from Wigan, but we cannot blame Dzeko for that, he was on bench, and our "genius" from Italy kept him on bench until last 30 sec of match I suppose he want to help Wigan to win that game, so he used Dzeko replacement in last minute to "buy" time for Wigan.

In the past Dzeko was not our biggest problem, so I don't understand why we had so big thread about him, and answer is because of the hate of anti-Edin brigade. I don't know reasons for that hate, but it is obvious.

So if Dzeko this season failed on bench, and he is still our top scorer in league, what is disgrace that our supersub scored the most goals this season, than what was happened with our manager and first team players, why they failed against Wigan? Like you see, I don't call anybody with ugly names, I still support them very much, but we need to found what was a problem and we need to fix that problem. What I am sure is that Dzeko is not our main problem, and even he is not our problem, because he had a status of bench player, and even like that kind of the player, he scored most goals this season. So if he scored most this season, than our main players must score much more than he was. Dzeko did his part, he is here to score goals, and he did his job. Yes, he looked laisy, he was not active enough on field when Mancini gave him a chance, but I am not sure, perhaps he was pissed on Mancini or with his status in club, I don't know about that, but if I am him, and if I wish to stay, I will be much more active.

But again, I think we don't even have a problem with strikers, we need good connection between defense and strikers, so that mean we need much better middle field, we need wings, and we need to play much faster than we play now. Our contra-attacks are slow motion, and finally our main problem was incompetent manager. So club recognized main problem, and they will fix that problem, for rest, we will see.

Dzeko ex girlfriend?

Jaques said:
gioswingmirrors said:
Indeed, that was my first post on here but I have been a regular reader for years. That yours should prompt me to actually respond, given the garbage that is often spouted, should tell you just how incomprehensibly stupid I thought your retort was.

I may be wrong sir, and no offence, but you sound a little like someone who attaches himself to a club when a player from your country/region/star system joins them.

I concede that I am not the greatest fan of your man, Edin, having nicknamed him 'Edin the Elephant' quite a long time ago. Does this make me 'Anti Dzeko' - No. Well, yeah, probably.

I am not really interested in stats as they can often betray the full story, which in the case of the elephant is this... He. Isn't. Very. Good.

Said many times before (look, I do read) his first touch is lamentable, he offers the strength of a lion savaged giraffe, has legs are heavier than a fat Dawn French, (google her) and he hides. That's right, he hides, running into channels where he knows he won't be an option.

Add to that a work ethic that can be best described as 'cannot be arsed' and we have your poster boy Edin Dzeko!!!

To put him in the same post as David Silva is a little like comparing Benarbia with Steve Kinsey!!! (Again... google them)

Second, I am not Dzeko fanboy, I mean I don't support him anything more than Silva, Aquero, Hart, Milner or anybody else in team, actually I support team and club, not any particular person against club.

Third sir, what made you to write your first two and only posts on our bench player thread? Tell us main reason what you are doing here? Yes we are pissed all because they lost from Wigan, but we cannot blame Dzeko for that, he was on bench, and our "genius" from Italy kept him on bench until last 30 sec of match I suppose he want to help Wigan to win that game, so he used Dzeko replacement in last minute to "buy" time for Wigan.

In the past Dzeko was not our biggest problem, so I don't understand why we had so big thread about him, and answer is because of the hate of anti-Edin brigade. I don't know reasons for that hate, but it is obvious.

So if Dzeko this season failed on bench, and he is still our top scorer in league, what is disgrace that our supersub scored the most goals this season, than what was happened with our manager and first team players, why they failed against Wigan? Like you see, I don't call anybody with ugly names, I still support them very much, but we need to found what was a problem and we need to fix that problem. What I am sure is that Dzeko is not our main problem, and even he is not our problem, because he had a status of bench player, and even like that kind of the player, he scored most goals this season. So if he scored most this season, than our main players must score much more than he was. Dzeko did his part, he is here to score goals, and he did his job.

But again, I think we don't even have a problem with strikers, we need good connection between defense and strikers, so that mean we need much better middle field, we need wings, and we need to play much faster than we play now. Our contra-attacks are slow motion, and finally our main problem was incompetent manager. So club recognized main problem, and they will fix that problem, for rest, we will see.

Dzeko ex girlfriend?

I think the crux here is he seems sulky and disheartened.
Sorriano and Txiki will want a certain mentality here and that does not fit no matter what their qualities.

Look at Barca and how they had them, all stars but no ego's or lack of harmony.

This may be down to how Mancini handled him and i hope if he does stay and gets rotated he doesn't sulk and plays with a smile.

I kind of like Edin but i admit he seems down and misserable all to often that makes me think "fucking buck up man ffs".

Sulky and disheartened?

That sounds reasonable. I can agree with that assessment.

But it raises another question: if a sulky and disheartened bench player replacing the two main (non-sulky and non-disheartened) strikers scores more goals than those two strikers, then how come he is not the main striker and how much would he have scored had he not been a bench player (which caused the sulkiness and disheartedness)?

Jaques said:
gioswingmirrors said:

So if Dzeko this season failed on bench, and he is still our top scorer in league, what is disgrace that our supersub scored the most goals this season, than what was happened with our manager and first team players, why they failed against Wigan? Like you see, I don't call anybody with ugly names, I still support them very much, but we need to found what was a problem and we need to fix that problem. What I am sure is that Dzeko is not our main problem, and even he is not our problem, because he had a status of bench player, and even like that kind of the player, he scored most goals this season. So if he scored most this season, than our main players must score much more than he was. Dzeko did his part, he is here to score goals, and he did his job. Yes, he looked laisy, he was not active enough on field when Mancini gave him a chance, but I am not sure, perhaps he was pissed on Mancini or with his status in club, I don't know about that, but if I am him, and if I wish to stay, I will be much more active.

Dzeko ex girlfriend?

This made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.