Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazzy.ba said:
How did Dzeko play?

There is a common phrase
plays well with others
sadly Edin did not and has not for some considerable time now if he was a child you'd be getting the parents in for an urgent chat

johnbmcr said:
Jazzy.ba said:
How did Dzeko play?

There is a common phrase
plays well with others
sadly Edin did not and has not for some considerable time now if he was a child you'd be getting the parents in for an urgent chat
Yep played horrible. What was he thinking when he layed it off to Rodwell and we scored. Stupid play.

CTID101 said:
I think it was Nasri who put in a great cross and he sprinted across the defender and glanced a header with power and precision but unfortunately not quite enough. Still though showed a lot more desire and belief in himself to get there.

It has to just be a confidence thing.

The new manager either builds the team around him or sells him because otherwise next year we have the same problem, except he is a year older and worth less.

That a million times over and over and over again.

I just sincerely wished Mancini wasn't such an idiot to bring in a target man without wingers to provide service.

Ironically, Edin is our top scorer. What do you guys think his pricetag should be?

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
CTID101 said:
I think it was Nasri who put in a great cross and he sprinted across the defender and glanced a header with power and precision but unfortunately not quite enough. Still though showed a lot more desire and belief in himself to get there.

It has to just be a confidence thing.

The new manager either builds the team around him or sells him because otherwise next year we have the same problem, except he is a year older and worth less.

That a million times over and over and over again.

I just sincerely wished Mancini wasn't such an idiot to bring in a target man without wingers to provide service.

Ironically, Edin is our top scorer. What do you guys think his pricetag should be?
30 million and im not being sarcastic.He gets the service he gets goals.

Agreed. Either we get wingers who will turn him into the #1 scorer of the league, or we sell him because we don't really need him.

However, it is surprising that he completed the season as the best scorer in the club - despite not playing to his strengths. This tells me that Tevez and Aguero are not as good as we thought they were.

They are not.

I said last season that we needed and out & out goalscorer i.e. one chance one goal!!

None of our strikers have been that and hopefully if we get Cavani he can be that striker.

He had crosses and service at weekend, no one on the pitch had more shots (6, 1 on target).

LoveCity said:
He had crosses and service at weekend, no one on the pitch had more shots (6, 1 on target).

I don't know what game you were watching, but against Norwich his service was non-existent.

You can tell he gets frusterated on the pitch.

It would be interesting to see if Napoli actually make the trade for Dzeko. It looks like Napoli's president is pretty high on him.

I still don't think City should sell him until they have confirmed who the new coach is. BBC can shout MP from the roof tops for all they want but until it's official I don't think any player should be sold. For all we know Klopp might be in the mix.

WimbledonRd said:
Agreed. Either we get wingers who will turn him into the #1 scorer of the league, or we sell him because we don't really need him.

However, it is surprising that he completed the season as the best scorer in the club - despite not playing to his strengths. This tells me that Tevez and Aguero are not as good as we thought they were.

This tells me you should draw your conclusions from better pool of data, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.