Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
badman said:
CTID101 said:
It's not but ask anybody in Europe who they think is better regardless of stats and they will choose Tevez..

who is better Tevez or Dzeko ? That's like asking "who is better Joe Hart or Samir Nasri" .

Tevez and Dzeko two different players, both have their qualities.

TBF mate, it's nothing like asking 'who is better Joe Hart or Samir Nasri'. Your posts are now sounding like a distant barrel being scraped. It's quite reasonable to compare 2 forwards, all be it with different qualities and while I despise Tevez the man, he's a better striker than Edin will ever be. Not that I think Dzeko is a bad player, just not in the Tevez class for me.

You mean he has a better goal scoring rate ? In terms of goal scoring i think they are equal. Tevez very good at dribbling and assisting, Dzeko obviously not the best at that.

Dzeko can score with his head, Tevez cannot do that. So again two different players, with different qualities. They don't even play in the same position so what's the point comparing the two ?

94PvO.gif

badman said:
Davs 19 said:
badman said:
who is better Tevez or Dzeko ? That's like asking "who is better Joe Hart or Samir Nasri" .

Tevez and Dzeko two different players, both have their qualities.

TBF mate, it's nothing like asking 'who is better Joe Hart or Samir Nasri'. Your posts are now sounding like a distant barrel being scraped. It's quite reasonable to compare 2 forwards, all be it with different qualities and while I despise Tevez the man, he's a better striker than Edin will ever be. Not that I think Dzeko is a bad player, just not in the Tevez class for me.

You mean he has a better goal scoring rate ? In terms of goal scoring i think they are equal. Tevez very good at dribbling and assisting, Dzeko obviously not the best at that.

Dzeko can score with his head, Tevez cannot do that. So again two different players, with different qualities. They don't even play in the same position so what's the point comparing the two ?

Just think Tevez is a better all round footballer. Just my opinion. I think the point in comparing them is that they are two of three forwards that have been competing for a place in the starting eleven. Tevez has proved he can play as a lone striker or one off. I don't think Edin can play the one off role. You'll never hear me complain about Dzeko's strike rate, his all round contribution to the team is just less than Tevez.

Davs 19 said:
badman said:
Davs 19 said:

Just think Tevez is a better all round footballer. Just my opinion. I think the point in comparing them is that they are two of three forwards that have been competing for a place in the starting eleven. Tevez has proved he can play as a lone striker or one off. I don't think Edin can play the one off role. You'll never hear me complain about Dzeko's strike rate, his all round contribution to the team is just less than Tevez.

na totally agree. tevez is the better footballer no doubt.

Davs 19 said:
badman said:
Davs 19 said:

well i think david silva is a better all round footballer than vincent kompany. lol.

as for tevez being a fantastic a lone striker..i dont know about that .. i remember him being invisble vs real madrid and vs united recently. he's a perfect SS (second striker) .. that's his best position, but he's aging now.<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
badman said:
Davs 19 said:

I don't think Edin can play the one off role.

i dont think that anyone said that edin can play the one off role.

badman said:
Davs 19 said:
badman said:

well i think david silva is a better all round footballer than vincent kompany. lol.

as for tevez being a fantastic a lone striker..i dont know about that .. i remember him being invisble vs real madrid and vs united recently. he's a perfect SS (second striker) .. that's his best position, but he's aging now.

I give up.

This thread doesn't cease to deliver. We can agree on a few things.

- Top team's PL scorer for 12/13 season
- Scored heavy/important goals
- Good scoring record despite playing in a wrong system
- First ever City striker to score 4 against another PL team in one game (spurs no less)
- Delivers a game changing equalizer goal 10 minutes after being subbed in for one of the most amazing turnaround title winning victories in history of soccer.

Probably the most underrated striker by his own fans. I doubt you will find any team where the top league scorer as a 3rd choice striker, with Dzeko's accomplishments, gets as much criticism as he does.

Is anyone really surprised?
OYWdd5a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.