Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
badman said:
chedinho said:
badman said:
well well well, edin dzeko scores 2 goals against chelsea. where are his haters ?
where was he against wigan?

he played maybe one minute against wigan.

im winding you up mate.<br /><br />-- Fri May 24, 2013 3:51 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
cmdub said:
hope you lot enjoyed the american commentating. dzeko was great tonight and had some good service. st louis is a great soccer city

Its NOT fucking soccer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many more times ?? ;)

it was us that actually came up with the word soccer.

246 pages and counting.....I think it's safe to our Edin divides opinion.

My view for what it's worth. He's scored goals everywhere he's played.... a lot of goals too! That's not luck. That's not just taking advantage of lots of chances created for him.
His game is clearly not the Andy Carroll role some on here seems to think a center forward should play. Nor is he the guy who holds the ball up and brings others into the game. If we wanted that we could have kept Rocky.
But he gets in great scoring positions; more than Mario and Torres put together..... and converts a very, very high percentage of his chances.

I'm no expert, but if I had to, my guess is that if we don't get big money in part-ex against Cavani, our new boss will want to keep him here at least another year and we will see the world class striker Edin Dzeko truly is.

Phuket Blue said:
246 pages and counting.....I think it's safe to our Edin divides opinion.

My view for what it's worth. He's scored goals everywhere he's played.... a lot of goals too! That's not luck. That's not just taking advantage of lots of chances created for him.
His game is clearly not the Andy Carroll role some on here seems to think a center forward should play. Nor is he the guy who holds the ball up and brings others into the game. If we wanted that we could have kept Rocky.
But he gets in great scoring positions; more than Mario and Torres put together..... and converts a very, very high percentage of his chances.

I'm no expert, but if I had to, my guess is that if we don't get big money in part-ex against Cavani, our new boss will want to keep him here at least another year and we will see the world class striker Edin Dzeko truly is.

like the chelsea commentator said, edin dzeko is a finisher.

Chelsea vs. City 0:3 - first half. No Dzeko.
Chelsea vs. City 4:3 - 2 goals, Dzeko.

Elephant touch. Poor work rate. Sulking. No confidence. Get rid. :-)

WimbledonRd said:

Played brilliant but even though he scored 2 he still needs to do a lot better with his passing and finishing

Jesus Christ walked on water.
Healed the sick.
Turned water into wine.... But still needs to do a better job walking on the moon.

Get rid. Bring Niel Armstrong!

kippaxchris said:
WimbledonRd said:

Played brilliant but even though he scored 2 he still needs to do a lot better with his passing and finishing

Are we talking about Dzeko?

Or maybe you meant...Tevez, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Yaya?!!

Top scorer for City this season, even with most of it riding the pine! We simply do not play to his strengths, or for that matter Aguero's!! Team was set up THIS SEASON to play keep away and the killer pass, whereas previous season we scored many more goals at speed (6-1 anyone?!) and scored MANY more goals because the scorers had more than an inch of room in which to operate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.