Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
mcfc_nyc said:
taconinja said:
This is the kind of nonsense that annoys people to the point where they wouldn't mind seeing Dzeko shipped out for a three-day old pastry.

I don't mind being proven wrong as long as I learn something along the way. Would you mind elaborating as to which part is nonsense ?
Consider who you're talking about. Mancini is far too arrogant (both his strength and his weakness) to think someone can out-manage him.

Mancini failed last season. So did our squad. Badly. Don't give them outs they don't deserve.
Mancini's plan failed. Pellegrini will have his own plan, and might do better with mostly the same players and in the process he may also create a more attractive team, in which players values go up and not down (like they mostly did under Mancini).

City trading Cavani for Dzeko would give Mancini an excuse if Pellegrini succeeds, just the same way he was using not getting RVP as an excuse multiple times mid season. Mancini is competitive and like you said perhaps arrogant, his motivation is making himself look good or preventing Pellegrini from making him look bad.

noise said:
taconinja said:
mcfc_nyc said:
I don't mind being proven wrong as long as I learn something along the way. Would you mind elaborating as to which part is nonsense ?
Consider who you're talking about. Mancini is far too arrogant (both his strength and his weakness) to think someone can out-manage him.

Mancini failed last season. So did our squad. Badly. Don't give them outs they don't deserve.
Mancini's plan failed. Pellegrini will have his own plan, and might do better with mostly the same players and in the process he may also create a more attractive team, in which players values go up and not down (like they mostly did under Mancini).

City trading Cavani for Dzeko would give Mancini an excuse if Pellegrini succeeds, just the same way he was using not getting RVP as an excuse multiple times mid season. Mancini is competitive and like you said perhaps arrogant, his motivation is making himself look good or preventing Pellegrini from making him look bad.
The logical conclusion here is Dzeko fans are so used to going through obscene mental contortions in order to blame anyone besides their favorite player that they see the entire world operating that way.

taconinja said:
noise said:
taconinja said:

The logical conclusion here is Dzeko fans are so used to going through obscene mental contortions in order to blame anyone besides their favorite player that they see the entire world operating that way.
Was I blaming anyone or did you quote the wrong post?

noise said:
taconinja said:
noise said:

Was I blaming anyone or did you quote the wrong post?
Copy/paste error actually. I had been a bit annoyed at the original assertion and typed the above, thought better of it, erased (or evidently cut) it, and revised it to be less hostile and hopefully more fair... And then I have an iPad copy/paste failure. Full apologies to all.

If Dzeko was any good, he would be able to control the ball, a simple yet basic part of football. Nothing to do with systems or playing to his strengths. HE IS WANK.

mancity5 said:
If Dzeko was any good, he would be able to control the ball, a simple yet basic part of football. Nothing to do with systems or playing to his strengths. HE IS WANK.
If you were any good you would spare us of your uneducated opinions.

noise said:
mancity5 said:

Yes your right, sorry... He obvouisly doesn't bounce a trapped ball 10 yards,

mancity5 said:
noise said:
mancity5 said:

Don't know how he can argue with that. Dzekos touch was quite frankly disgusting last season.

Mrmcfc said:
mancity5 said:
noise said:

Don't know how he can argue that. Dzekos touch was quite frankly disgusting last season.

Not only was his playing ability shite his attitude was even worse. After that spurs game i said he should never wear the shirt again and i stand by that.. get rid!

ethan23 said:
Mrmcfc said:
mancity5 said:
Don't know how he can argue that. Dzekos touch was quite frankly disgusting last season.

Not only was his playing ability shite his attitude was even worse. After that spurs game i said he should never wear the shirt again and i stand by that.. get rid!
Its a double edged sword really. If he was playing shit because he doesn't suit our system/ the PL then he needs to go. And if he was playing shit because of conflicts behind then scenes with Mancini, then he still needs to go imo. I can't stand the thought of someone being paid that much and intentionally playing sshit to prove a petulant point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.