Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Dzeko it seems everyone sees what they want to.
From the clips a coupla pages ago, Dzeko does show some skills.... that we haven't seen much of in a City shirt.
The difference is generally that he works well when the ball is in motion and he has to react to it. He is just not a player who can make something happen with a stationary ball or when he is standing still, as when he has his back to goal. Put him in the right scheme and he looks a very, very good player. In the wrong scheme he can look 'like a donkey'
yet still scores goals.

Phuket Blue said:
With Dzeko it seems everyone sees what they want to.
From the clips a coupla pages ago, Dzeko does show some skills.... that we haven't seen much of in a City shirt.
The difference is generally that he works well when the ball is in motion and he has to react to it. He is just not a player who can make something happen with a stationary ball or when he is standing still, as when he has his back to goal. Put him in the right scheme and he looks a very, very good player. In the wrong scheme he can look 'like a donkey'
yet still scores goals.

Most accurate description of him i've seen.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
This argument just keeps going on and on and on and on... Silly....

I keep coming in here hoping to find a bit of news or something new but nope. Same old argument, over the same threads. Over and over and over and over again.

^^^^THIS^^^^

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
Wasting ur time mate..haters are gonna hate.. I agree with you.

Cheap shot, we do not 'hate" just know/hope he can do much better than he has.

Wouldnt have thought you felt that way tbh looking at some of ur posts on Dzeko..

I think you will find that most of my heated posts are directed at the fanboys, who lose the plot every time anyone says a bad thing about their hero.

CTID101 said:
He is all of that because he is good at finishing and scoring goals. No one has ever disputed that?

He is just shite at the rest of the game. Nothing wrong with that to many people ie Bosnians but to people who when they see a player who cost nearly 30m! struggle with the basics of the fucking game 9/10 you can understand why many people get riled up surely?

I am not saying Aguero never makes mistakes and miscontrols the ball or makes a bad pass or Silva tries to take it one defender to far and loses the ball or gets in great shooting positions but looks to pass but these players also consistently more often than not will deliver more than Dzeko does.

Quite simple really.

I have no problem with Edin staying, I will celebrate everyone of his goals as I have done in the past and will do in the future but stop making out like he is perfect.

My password to my user account on my computer is "dzeko10" for fuck sake!

Which means nothing...what a stupid thing to write !

Haters gonna hate

3sw.png

It doesn't mean anything your right but according to some I am a Dzeko hater.

I like Dzeko, I just think he can do a lot better and I hope he does.
He has deficits but so does every player. That frustrates the shit out of me and it is when you post that on here everyone gets riled up.

With us pulling out of the Cavani deal it looks like he will be staying. Let's see what Pellegrini can get out of him but the team won't be built around him like people think.

Dzeko to score 50 2013/2014

Certainly capable with the right supply, an absolute goal machine !

Always reminds me of the film Usual Suspects!

This guy can be prolific, first touch goal scoring, early strikes and playing with confidence is devastating.
Running at a defence and finishing chances second to none, crazy first touch early strike conversion rate

Take Edin as he is, for me awesome big hearted soldier with a top 90 percentile eye for goal

This is the Jedi night you are looking for!

Edin Dzeko, WOAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.