Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to change his profession then if he can't handle it.

Fans at every club criticize their own players, some go further than criticizing them that they have a fucking bad first touch.

Chelsea fans singing chants aimed at Benayoun regarding his religion?
People at the England game singing about the Ferdinand's.
Tottenham fans singing about Sol Campbell when he was at Portsmouth.

Want me to continue?

CTID101 said:
He is all of that because he is good at finishing and scoring goals. No one has ever disputed that?

He is just shite at the rest of the game. Nothing wrong with that to many people ie Bosnians but to people who when they see a player who cost nearly 30m! struggle with the basics of the fucking game 9/10 you can understand why many people get riled up surely?

I am not saying Aguero never makes mistakes and miscontrols the ball or makes a bad pass or Silva tries to take it one defender to far and loses the ball or gets in great shooting positions but looks to pass but these players also consistently more often than not will deliver more than Dzeko does.

Quite simple really.

I have no problem with Edin staying, I will celebrate everyone of his goals as I have done in the past and will do in the future but stop making out like he is perfect.

My password to my user account on my computer is "dzeko10" for fuck sake!
Stats actually show that he's nowhere near as bad as the detractors would want you to believe. And I also atribute some of it to the lack of playing time. Players don't get better sitting on the bench. You can always see an improvement in Dzeko's form around international break, because he actually gets to play and train on the first team then.

vs. portugal
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFyiz89VVXk[/youtube]

vs. brazil
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Q6Ujo8VcE[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
CTID101 said:
He needs to change his profession then if he can't handle it.

Fans at every club criticize their own players, some go further than criticizing them that they have a fucking bad first touch.

Chelsea fans singing chants aimed at Benayoun regarding his religion?
People at the England game singing about the Ferdinand's.
Tottenham fans singing about Sol Campbell when he was at Portsmouth.

Want me to continue?
Well excuse me if I am not the type of a fan who slaggs of a player because he got fouled.

I have always liked Dzeko, but I really am growing to hate Dzeko fanboys, ergo I am starting to really dislike Dzeko. You really aren't doing him any favours.

edgecroft said:
I have always liked Dzeko, but I really am growing to hate Dzeko fanboys, ergo I am starting to really dislike Dzeko. You really aren't doing him any favours.
World is full of fickle people like yourself.

noise said:
Well excuse me if I am not the type of a fan who slaggs of a player because he got fouled.

No, but if Dzeko decapitated someone with a samurai sword, you'd blame the sword or the victim for getting his head in the way.

edgecroft said:

What the fu*ck have few posters on a public forum to do with you personally starting to dislike Dzeko.? If you always liked him, then i don't see how few posters can change your mind.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
adorado30 said:
pominoz said:
Bollocks.
He gets the shit given to him because of what we see him play, simple as.

Since you bark loudest on here all the time, do you have the balls to take me on the charitable donation of 50AUD or what ? 23 Goals for City in all comp next season ? You keep on talkin shit but i am still waiting for your answer.

I have just caught up with the thread, seeing as you have such a hard on for him make it 25 goals and you are on.
My original bet was to Phuketblue who reckons goldenboy, will score 30 in the league.

Deal, 25goals. It's going for a good cause anyways.

In 120 years of trying City have only ever won the Premiership on 3 occasions and the leading goalscorers on each occasion were vital in that achievement, they were -

1936 - Brook, Doherty and Tilson

1968 - Young, Lee and Bell

2012 - Aguerro, Balo and Edin

Legends one and all.

I've been watching City for nearly 50 years and Dzeko is one of the best I have seen in City shirt.

This argument just keeps going on and on and on and on... Silly....

I keep coming in here hoping to find a bit of news or something new but nope. Same old argument, over the same threads. Over and over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.