Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
Don't be stupid mate, why would you listen to the players (at the time) manager about a players pros and cons!? You must be stupid!

Instead we should pay heed to a poster who said, and I quote... "Leighton Baines could get 15-20 assists easily (in the united team)"
Hahaha

Most productive player in Europe so im not far off. and when u have rvp yes he can easily get 15-20 assist
"Cool story bro"... As you would say.
That would put him comfortably ahead of players like mata and hazard in assists.... If you say so.

erm he was actually rated above them merin aswell

AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Most productive player in Europe so im not far off. and when u have rvp yes he can easily get 15-20 assist
That would put him comfortably ahead of players like mata and hazard in assists.... If you say so.

In assists?

Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:

In assists?

not sure about assist tbh. but for chances created hes best in europe

AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:

Erm....

Mata had 28 assists last season and Hazard had 20

Baines had 6, and as assists is what the poster is talking about I don't see how he rated higher than them?

Also, as you're such a fan of stats it was proven that Clichy is a better defender than Baines.

But as this is the Dzeko thread I'll stop entertaining your nonsense about another player.

P.S. Who's Merin?

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:

Erm....

Baines had 6, and as assists is what the poster is talking about I don't see how he rated higher than them?

Also, as you're such a fan of stats it was proven that Clichy is a better defender than Baines.

But as this is the Dzeko thread I'll stop entertaining your nonsense about another player.

P.S. Who's Merin?

Better defender yes. But Baines is not far off and isvastly superior to clichy going forward so Baines > Clichy IMO

AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
In assists?

I think you have to factor in that 46 of the 100 chances he created were from set pieces. He won't take majority of them at the rags.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Erm....

P.S. Who's Merin?

Better defender yes. But Baines is not far off and isvastly superior to clichy going forward so Baines > Clichy IMO
I presented attacking stats for John O'Shea before, to prove statistics aren't the be all and end all, and your response was that he's a defender so the stats were "null and void"

As Clichy and Baines are both defenders I'll stick to believing that they should do that job best before anything else.

And Clichy does it better

Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
In assists?

I think you have to factor in that 46 of the 100 chances he created were from set pieces. He won't take majority of them at the rags.

Yes i did. and i think rvp would step aside IMO

So much pressure on navas from some blues.

I dont know what people are expecting, just because we have a winger doesnt mean dzeko is just going to start banging them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.