Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
jft20b said:
So much pressure on navas from some blues.

I dont know what people are expecting, just because we have a winger doesnt mean dzeko is just going to start banging them in.

I know. Laughable isn't. Only Dzeko can change how he plays but if we get the couldn't give a shit dzeko from the end of last season then I don't think adding a winger will do anything for him!

jft20b said:

I dont know what people are expecting, just because we have a winger doesnt mean dzeko is just going to start banging them in.

Let's first agree on the facts. Dzeko IS banging them in.

article-2309835-1952CAC5000005DC-779_634x1131.jpg

second highest goals per minute striker in the league. The biggest difference this time is that Pellegrini may use Dzeko as the first option. And Navas will bring even more service to Dzeko, who's never stopped scoring goals for us.

noise said:
jft20b said:

Let's first agree on the facts. Dzeko IS banging them in.

article-2309835-1952CAC5000005DC-779_634x1131.jpg

second highest goals per minute striker in the league. The biggest difference this time is that Pellegrini may use Dzeko as the first option. And Navas will bring even more service to Dzeko, who's never stopped scoring goals for us.

to much logic for some :S.

I am not sure if Dzeko is that good. From what I have seen of him he doesnt seem to do much for City. If anyone can supply me with some stats that show him as being a good player it would certainly change my opinion. ;)

I'm willing to give Edin one more season to prove his worth. I want him to succeed like no other player in our squad and hopefully under a new system along with Pellegrini's management will be his opportunity to do so. He really does need to up his work rate if he wants to keep a regular place in the team.

yatesy94 said:
I'm willing to give Edin one more season to prove his worth. I want him to succeed like no other player in our squad and hopefully under a new system along with Pellegrini's management will be his opportunity to do so. He really does need to up his work rate if he wants to keep a regular place in the team.

I pretty much agree, he does need to improve and under a new manager I'm willing to give him one last season to prove to us he is really as good as some believe, he hasn't been as bad as some here suggest but equally I don't think he's been as good as many hoped. Much of this blame has been put on Mancini, another manager will ultimately prove if this was indeed the case or if he's simply not suited to the task.

We should play him just like Bayern play Gomez. Stay in the box, Edin, and wait! No need to do anything else except show more balls in 50/50 duels.

It is looking likely that Edin is in Pelle's plans so some of you are just gonna have to get used to it. His stats are impressive because he is, unlike Kun, a natural finisher. Kun has lots of other attributes, like speed, workrate and scoring the impossible goals.

Edin is more like Van Nistleroy. Just knows where to be.

I reckon the front 3 will be Kun Edin Navas.

What we do behind that lot will depend on the opposition. 3 from Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Dinho and Milner.

Garcia I have a hunch will play CD quite a lot.

We do need one striker, but we will not get Fred, Negredo. They at their age and with a world cup will want action in the big games.

It will have to be a young guy. Looking at the list Lukaku anyone?

It won't be Lukaku Jose has already stated he isn't going on loan and by the fact he is a clone of Drogba I reckon he will see plenty of game time at Chelsea this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.