Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't buy the idea that a professional footballer is intrinsically lazy - there has to be a reason for poor performances - but I think in Dzeko's case it was because there was total antipathy between himself and Mancini.
I may be wrong- I hope I'm not- but under Pellegrini I think we'll see a different player because he will managed in a much more suitable way and the team will play in a way more suited to his style.
If he stays the same next season then I will take it all back and agree that he is hopeless - but like I say I hope I'm not wrong both for his sake and the team's

Dzekolol said:
Bodicoteblue said:
"Dropped or rested " end result - player on top scoring form sat on bench .
Squad rotation - fine ,but what we now know about Mancini's man management skills and shortcomings in that department, I can imagine Dzeko's unhappiness and it seems to me that the relationship between the two became irretrievable after that.
OK , Dzeko was apparently quite sulky but again , Mancini was too and he seemed unable or unwilling to do very much to help the situation.
I'm not saying anything other than Dzeko is a professional footballer and wants to play every game - not possible- we all know that ,even if he was playing at his best , but he will be psychologically better managed by Pellegrini.

Spin it how you want it, Dzeko was not just quite sulky, he was fuckin lazy, sulky and disgrace with his 'can't be arsed' performances.

"Steve McClaren has warned City boss Roberto Mancini that the Bosnian star will have to up his work rate to cope with the demands of the top flight" Mmmm

Jesus wept quoting Steve mcclaren to get some sort of ownage.hahahahahahah

AntiUnited said:
Dzekolol said:
Bodicoteblue said:
"Dropped or rested " end result - player on top scoring form sat on bench .
Squad rotation - fine ,but what we now know about Mancini's man management skills and shortcomings in that department, I can imagine Dzeko's unhappiness and it seems to me that the relationship between the two became irretrievable after that.
OK , Dzeko was apparently quite sulky but again , Mancini was too and he seemed unable or unwilling to do very much to help the situation.
I'm not saying anything other than Dzeko is a professional footballer and wants to play every game - not possible- we all know that ,even if he was playing at his best , but he will be psychologically better managed by Pellegrini.

Spin it how you want it, Dzeko was not just quite sulky, he was fuckin lazy, sulky and disgrace with his 'can't be arsed' performances.

"Steve McClaren has warned City boss Roberto Mancini that the Bosnian star will have to up his work rate to cope with the demands of the top flight" Mmmm

The manager who got 11 goals in 19 games over half a season out of Dzeko?

I'm sorry, but Dzeko's performances when he started last season pretty much demanded that he was on the bench. If you are devestating off the bench but look like a non-league player when you start games, then anyone with any sense is going to bench you. He was given soooo many chances to prove he deserved to start last year, but he failed abysmally on almost every occasion.

he will still be here next season and will score over 20 goals.

you heard it here first.

Joehannes said:
ban-mcfc said:
he will still be here next season and will score over 20 goals.

you heard it here first.
I heard it first last summer.

232978.png

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Dzekolol said:

Don't be stupid mate, why would you listen to the players (at the time) manager about a players pros and cons!? You must be stupid!

Instead we should pay heed to a poster who said, and I quote... "Leighton Baines could get 15-20 assists easily (in the united team)"
Hahaha

Mrmcfc said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Don't be stupid mate, why would you listen to the players (at the time) manager about a players pros and cons!? You must be stupid!

Instead we should pay heed to a poster who said, and I quote... "Leighton Baines could get 15-20 assists easily (in the united team)"
Hahaha

Most productive player in Europe so im not far off. and when u have rvp yes he can easily get 15-20 assist

AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:
pudge said:

Hahaha

Most productive player in Europe so im not far off. and when u have rvp yes he can easily get 15-20 assist
"Cool story bro"... As you would say.
That would put him comfortably ahead of players like mata and hazard in assists.... If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.