Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, when a player has only been "mediocre" in one club under one manager, and done brilliantly everywhere else and continues to do brilliantly everywhere else, what can one conclude other than that the problem lies with that particular club and manager? The funny thing is, the only people who wanted Dzeko to leave City more than his haters, were his fans. That tune only changed because people have hopes Pellegrini will bring him back to his old self.

Goo said:
samharris said:
Goo said:
What's the point of your comment then? We want to get better than we already are not stagnate or regress!

The point of my comment is that we do buy players from teams that are not as good as us..do you think fiorentina are better than us (jovetic) or sevilla (negredo)..yet we are after their players...they may be better,they may not be better..

Where the fook do Barca and Real Madrid get their players from if not lesser teams???

Thats the point of my comment!!!
ffs the two best teams in Europe buy players from lesser teams..Dzeko is good enough for many European teams and may well do better at those teams..

Well... obviously! haha.

You stated that Dzeko was good enough for lots of European teams, implying therefore he's good enough for us.

Obviously good players can play for weaker teams, what's that got to do with anything? It's just players like Jovetic and Negredo are also good enough for City, as well as the teams they respectively play for.

I and many many others on here believe the Dzeko is good enough for City..

lets leave it there and agree to disagree.

samharris said:
Goo said:
samharris said:
The point of my comment is that we do buy players from teams that are not as good as us..do you think fiorentina are better than us (jovetic) or sevilla (negredo)..yet we are after their players...they may be better,they may not be better..

Where the fook do Barca and Real Madrid get their players from if not lesser teams???

Thats the point of my comment!!!
ffs the two best teams in Europe buy players from lesser teams..Dzeko is good enough for many European teams and may well do better at those teams..

Well... obviously! haha.

You stated that Dzeko was good enough for lots of European teams, implying therefore he's good enough for us.

Obviously good players can play for weaker teams, what's that got to do with anything? It's just players like Jovetic and Negredo are also good enough for City, as well as the teams they respectively play for.

I and many many others on here believe the Dzeko is good enough for City..

lets leave it there and agree to disagree.

No problem bud

Mountaineer said:
Again, when a player has only been "mediocre" in one club under one manager, and done brilliantly everywhere else and continues to do brilliantly everywhere else, what can one conclude other than that the problem lies with that particular club and manager? The funny thing is, the only people who wanted Dzeko to leave City more than his haters, were his fans. That tune only changed because people have hopes Pellegrini will bring him back to his old self.
I still want him to leave. He doesn't deserve this constant barrage of criticism.

Ireland_for_pm said:
No17 said:
Blue Haze said:
Who will Napoli replace Cavani with? Hopefully they bid for Dzeko soon.

he will not go to Napoli, why can't people accept that?
Cos we refuse to watch him in our sky blue any longer. He's shit!

Like this -;)

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

I'd rather take Matt Hummels word for it.

The centre-back then went on to discuss his most difficult opponent so far and revealed that Manchester City's Edin Dzeko is the attacker who caused him the most trouble.

Hummels took on Dzeko twice in the group stages of the Champions League,... power and skill makes Dzeko a daunting adversary.

"Dzeko is a very good striker," he explained. "When I played against him it was so difficult because he is so tall and strong but also he has such a good technique and nice control. This makes it very hard to play against him."

Hopefully he goes to a club where he will be liked.

noise said:
I'd rather take Matt Hummels word for it.

The centre-back then went on to discuss his most difficult opponent so far and revealed that Manchester City's Edin Dzeko is the attacker who caused him the most trouble.

Hummels took on Dzeko twice in the group stages of the Champions League,... power and skill makes Dzeko a daunting adversary.

"Dzeko is a very good striker," he explained. "When I played against him it was so difficult because he is so tall and strong but also he has such a good technique and nice control. This makes it very hard to play against him."
Yea but Hummels and the rest of the Bundesliga and Dzeko's long time fans are all idiots who don't know anything about football. Everyone who was signing his praises when he was dominating Germany is an idiot! Only random forum members know about football.

;)

Denying Dzeko's ability is just stupid. The only thing we should actually be talking about is how to get him playing on that level again -- not trashing him and saying that he's just naturally a horrible player to begin with. Because it's simply not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.