Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st,2nd,3rd or 4th choice it really doesn't matter for me.

The fact remain he is not good enough for where we want to be. This is not some rant based on one appearance it is an opinion formed over a period of his 100 plus games.
Seriously-If people think we should keep him for his headed effort against QPR or his 4 against Spurs then based on that we should certainly have not sold Mario (as someone mentioned-scored a brace in the 6-1 etc,,best game for the club)...

If Edin stays then I for one will support him however his perceived lack of effort,workrate doesn't bring me much hope. Doesn't matter if Ronaldo was in the team-It hasn't happened and it won't happen for Edin at City.
Wish people would stop blaming Mancini-Yes RM had his problems etc but it's Edin who steps over the line and any effort,workrate comes from within.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:
I am comparing a 1st choice striker and a 3rd choice striker,if you cant fathom that then thats your lookout.
Im not saying that Edin is as good as sergio technically, im saying he does what he does as 3rd choice striker and it aint as bad as some on here are making out..

tell me who would you have as 3rd choice striker if given the option?? and do you think your choice would like to be classed as 3rd choice and get on with it.

please name me a 3rd choice striker to take Edins place.
Let me ask you a question. Should we be paying a 3rd choice striker 120,000 pounds per week?

Edin would be first choice in many European teams..so to keep him......yes !!!

Outside of Dortmund name one team better than ours which would have him as their first choice?<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
1st,2nd,3rd or 4th choice ot really doesn't matter for me.

The fact remain he is not good enough for where we want to be. This is not some rant based on one appearance it is an opinion formed over a period of his 100 plus games.
Seriously-If people think we should keep him for his headed effort against QPR or his 4 against Spurs then based on that we should certainly have not sold Mario (as someone mentioned-scored a brace in the 6-1 etc,,best game for the club)...

If Edin stays then I for one will support him however his perceived lack of effort,workrate doesn't bring me much hope. Doesn't matter if Ronaldo was in the team-It hasn't happened and it won't happen for Edin at City.
Wish people would stop blaming Mancini-Yes RM had his problems etc but it's Edin who steps over the line and any effort,workrate comes from within.

Agree with this 100%

Goo said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:
Let me ask you a question. Should we be paying a 3rd choice striker 120,000 pounds per week?

Outside of Dortmund name one team better than ours which would have him as their first choice?-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 pm --

Agree with this 100%

At no point did I say that the European team had to be better than ours..

samharris said:
Goo said:
samharris said:

Outside of Dortmund name one team better than ours which would have him as their first choice?-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 pm --

Agree with this 100%

What's the point of your comment then? We want to get better than we already are not stagnate or regress!

Goo said:
samharris said:
Goo said:

Agree with this 100%

What's the point of your comment then? We want to get better than we already are not stagnate or regress!

The point of my comment is that we do buy players from teams that are not as good as us..do you think fiorentina are better than us (jovetic) or sevilla (negredo)..yet we are after their players...they may be better,they may not be better..

Where the fook do Barca and Real Madrid get their players from if not lesser teams???

Thats the point of my comment!!!
ffs the two best teams in Europe buy players from lesser teams..Dzeko is good enough for many European teams and may well do better at those teams..

samharris said:
Goo said:
samharris said:

The point of my comment is that we do buy players from teams that are not as good as us..do you think fiorentina are better than us (jovetic) or sevilla (negredo)..yet we are after their players...they may be better,they may not be better..

Where the fook do Barca and Real Madrid get their players from if not lesser teams???

Thats the point of my comment!!!
ffs the two best teams in Europe buy players from lesser teams..Dzeko is good enough for many European teams and may well do better at those teams..

Well... obviously! haha.

You stated that Dzeko was good enough for lots of European teams, implying therefore he's good enough for us.

Obviously good players can play for weaker teams, what's that got to do with anything? It's just players like Jovetic and Negredo are also good enough for City, as well as the teams they respectively play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.