Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been one of his biggest critics but happy to say he was fantastic today, the first half is the best I've ever seen him.

I said last week that the higher tempo approach will suit him down to the ground and I expect him to have a very good season. I've seen nothing today to change my mind.

26955714.jpg

Dzekolol said:
Gash.....
I asked before about your username but couldn't find your answer. For me, and it may only be me, I'd ban you until you changed it. It's one thing to slate a player, but to come up with a username that just takes the piss out of one of our players is not on. I'm sure no other forum would allow it.

Now looking at your location I'm guessing you're a Rag on the wind up?

Anyway - I'd ban you for your wank username, but obviously the MODs are a lot more forgiving than me.

Vienna_70 said:
I though Edin did well today, especially with the goal, but to make him MotT was ridiculous, IMHO, considering how poor his penalty was.

I would have given MotT to James Milner. He played well today and was by far our best performer on Wednesday.

But then, it's goals that count for these type of awards, and ED scored two and no one else had any.

-- 27 Jul 2013, 16:26 --

noise said:
Dzekolol said:
Exactly,

I'm still hoping we get rid
This just in, novelty account made for purposes of slagging one player is in favor of letting that player go!

I'm convinced this poster's whole raison d'être on Bluemoon is to criticise and slag off Džeko!

His username is in fact making him look like an idiot...but dont tell him..

as long as its aguero, negredo, jovetic, dzeko... in that order, i will be happy for him to stay. AND KEEP THE FUCKER OFF ANY PENALTIES...!!!

samharris said:
Vienna_70 said:
I though Edin did well today, especially with the goal, but to make him MotT was ridiculous, IMHO, considering how poor his penalty was.

I would have given MotT to James Milner. He played well today and was by far our best performer on Wednesday.

But then, it's goals that count for these type of awards, and ED scored two and no one else had any.

noise said:
This just in, novelty account made for purposes of slagging one player is in favor of letting that player go!

I'm convinced this poster's whole raison d'être on Bluemoon is to criticise and slag off Džeko!

OK, Sam. I'll leave that to you!

;-)

I think the difference is he has a manager who believes in him and he feels that.

I'd like players to give 100% all the time, whatever the circumstances, but in the real world people need to feel valued to perform.

Vienna_70 said:
samharris said:
Vienna_70 said:

OK, Sam. I'll leave that to you!

;-)

I said dont tell him.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.