Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Dzeko needs more respect on this forum !
And moderators shuld do somthing to dose who talk bad about the manchester city players not only dzeko but all players.. Show some respect !

bluethunder said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Typical performance from him today.

Scores a great goal.

Wastes a few difficult chances.

Hits a comedic penalty.

Does some excellent passes.

Does some poor heavy touches.

no player is perfect.

edin is a classic poacher, scoring goals is what he does best, as a third choice striker he's scored many goals for us, some of these goals were very important, like the one vs QPR last year. he is in my opinion a manchester city legend.

Dzeko is more than a poacher, he has the ability to score from long range, he has an exellent shot from range and one thing I especially like about him is that he is equally good with his left foot as the right one.. Imagine Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic geting the ball on the wrong foot like Edin did today, they woulden't have the ability to finish like that

I like Edin and think he needs to stay and get a lot of game time this season, however, his 1st touch is awful for a premier league / international player.

Oh, he shouldn't ever be allowed to take a penalty

Hari84 said:
And moderators shuld do somthing to dose who talk bad about the manchester city players not only dzeko but all players.. Show some respect !
Thankfully we live in a democracy where freedom of speech is held in high regard.

117 M34 said:
I like Edin and think he needs to stay and get a lot of game time this season, however, his 1st touch is awful for a premier league / international player.

his first touch isn't too bad actually.

Clowny said:
bluethunder said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Typical performance from him today.

Scores a great goal.

Wastes a few difficult chances.

Hits a comedic penalty.

Does some excellent passes.

Does some poor heavy touches.

no player is perfect.

edin is a classic poacher, scoring goals is what he does best, and he's scored many important goals for us, he is in my opinion a manchester city legend.

The word legend is sooo over-used these days.

Shouldnt take it too litterally fella...He scored in the Title winner v QPR and he scored a couple in the 1-6..

Both these game are now City folklore and will always be remembered..a part of history and City legend..

samharris said:
Clowny said:
bluethunder said:
no player is perfect.

edin is a classic poacher, scoring goals is what he does best, and he's scored many important goals for us, he is in my opinion a manchester city legend.

The word legend is sooo over-used these days.

Shouldnt take it too litterally fella...He scored in the Title winner v QPR and he scored a couple in the 1-6..

Both these game are now City folklore and will always be remembered..a part of history and City legend..

Exactly. Dickov is a City legend, wouldn't get anywhere this current side but a legend nonetheless!

bluethunder said:
117 M34 said:

his first touch isn't too bad actually.

It is on penalties ;)

dzeko.jpg

tumblr_m67onwkLIM1qiobgs.gif

Hari84 said:
Here would be more to your liking.

Some goal, some penalty..

Some good touches, some bad. Like everyone else really.

Overall one of his better performances, and ultimately the match winner. Can't see any regular players not improving under Pellegrini, just depends on game time as to how many he scores.

Jimmy for Player of the Tournament though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.