Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC ID said:
Oils said:
My post count will show I read more on here than I write but had to put something on this. I'm a dzeko fan firstly but get why some like him and some don't, but to have a username that takes the piss out of a player who plays for the team you support??!! What a knob get rid of dzekolol whoever this prick is.

Very true, it's one thing to dislike a player but an entirely different thing to seemingly only have hating one of our players as the only aspect of your personality.

Just think, when bluemoon asked 'what would you like to be called' all that came into his mind when thinking about city was 'i fucking hate dzeko so much I lol'...

jeez.
Exactly my thoughts...bizarre really

he should be judged when the season starts but the pre season signs (I think everyone would agree on this) are;

- he was the most used forward, his fitness levels are the highest among the forwards
-him and negredo worked well together today and in the previous match
-he seems to be more willing to use his strength and has significantly upped his work rate
-the team on a whole played a lot better on a shitty pitch without going out of 2nd gear really
-Audi Cup might show first signs of which team might start the season vs Newcastle
-Silva in behind the two strikers playing off each other worked like a charm in the first 45 minutes today
-what a strike
- if Pellegrini believes in him so should everyone else

and yeah, should never be let to take another penalty unless city are leading well and he's on a hat trick, even then better options should be sought for

noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Typical performance from him today.

Scores a great goal.

Wastes a few difficult chances.

Hits a comedic penalty.

Does some excellent passes.

Does some poor heavy touches.
Yup! This is why he's my favorite. It's like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, fucks shit up all the time, yet somehow in the end, still wins.
Hahahaha that's a good one

Dzeko's unreliable first touch compares unfavourably to the likes of Tevez and Aguero,At the same age when they were playing out in the street as young lads, he couldn't because Sarajevo was under siege for years.But he has most of the other attributes of a top class striker. He needs constant reassurance-like he got from Uwe Rosler when he was adjusting from the Bundesliga. When he scored his fourth goal at White Hart Lane, Yaya told him '' see what happens when you believe in yourself''.Pellegrini has sussed this out straight away and, by his comments about Cavani and Lewandowski in the post-match Asia Trophy interview, has shown his man-management skills.

Rammyblues said:
He is paid to score goals, did he score today? Yes, did we win? Yes. Did his job move on to the next game.

Strikers should be judged on how many they miss not how many they score.

grahamgor said:
Dzeko's unreliable first touch compares unfavourably to the likes of Tevez and Aguero,At the same age when they were playing out in the street as young lads, he couldn't because Sarajevo was under siege for years.But he has most of the other attributes of a top class striker. He needs constant reassurance-like he got from Uwe Rosler when he was adjusting from the Bundesliga. When he scored his fourth goal at White Hart Lane, Yaya told him '' see what happens when you believe in yourself''.Pellegrini has sussed this out straight away and, by his comments about Cavani and Lewandowski in the post-match Asia Trophy interview, has shown his man-management skills.

Kuns first touch is just as bad.

AntiUnited said:
grahamgor said:

No, it isn't.

Thought he had a very, very good 1st half today. Link up play was much better than usual.

2nd half was not as good, some lose passes but overall he played well and scored a fantastic goal.

Didn't want him to take the pen tho. Negredo should have been all over that considering he was Sevilla's penalty taker. I didn't fancy Dzeko on pens long before todays effort

HolisticJim said:
AntiUnited said:
grahamgor said:

No, it isn't.

Opinion but it is. soo many times his first touch let him down last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.