Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Some strikers are just shit at penalties, like Tevez. Aside from that, his confidence is coming back.

Using this tournament to get his confidence back was a good idea. At least with proper man management Dzeko can contribute. His passing was very good today, and his touch seemed much improved.
Tevez wasn't a composed penalty taker, but his method of leathering the ball earned him a great penalty conversion rate. Dzeko's penalties look less convincing than Silva's. That's saying something.

Re: We cannot afford to lose Edin

Irwell said:
itsnevereasy said:
To be fair Vienna is correct you could of made the point in the Dzeko thread.
He could HAVE made the point in the Dzeko thread. Could HAVE.
bash.gif

Joey Barton has ruined everything. "Could of should of would of been sent off innit"
I found a story I wrote when I was in year 5 and I didn't make the Barton error..<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
@BluePhil8 said:
Yes we can.

Why do you think that? He's saved us so many times and is such a good player. And who do you think would be a good enough replacement? Pellegrini knows a lot about football and he immediately trusted Dzeko. That in itself is enough proof for me.

samharris said:
Vienna_70 said:
samharris said:
Suarez 8.1 shots per goal. 23 goals from 187 shots
Dzeko 6.7 shots per goal. 14 goals from 94 shots

very close tbh..but one is a lethal goalscorer the other is our 4th choice striker acc to many on here.

source;http://www.whoscored.com/Players/22221 suarez

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/24845" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/24845</a> Dzeko

That's about 21% more shots / goal for the biter than for Džeko. I wouldn't say it was that close.

In fact, I would say it's quite a big margin in our fellow's favour.

shhhhhhh..we have to humour them ;)
actually if you double Edins shots to 188 hell get 28 goals. ;) 5 goals more than suarez 23 on 187 shots..

But hey,stats dont count on here..
suarez is miles better than dzeko, anyone with a football brain can see that... i do like dzeko and i am glad he is in our squad and will cheer him like everyone else but in my opinion he is 4th choice with aguero 1st, negredo 2nd and jovetic 3rd...

Saif1994 said:
Irwell said:
itsnevereasy said:
To be fair Vienna is correct you could of made the point in the Dzeko thread.
bash.gif

Joey Barton has ruined everything. "Could of should of would of been sent off innit"
I found a story I wrote when I was in year 5 and I didn't make the Barton error..

-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:50 pm --

@BluePhil8 said:
Yes we can.

Why do you think that? He's saved us so many times and is such a good player. And who do you think would be a good enough replacement? Pellegrini knows a lot about football and he immediately trusted Dzeko. That in itself is enough proof for me.

We cannot afford to lose Edin. Yes we can. We have lost Tevez and Balotelli, but replaced them with good players. Is Dzeko irreplaceable? Absolutely not.

Anyone arguing dzeko is a better player or striker than Suarez needs to give their head a wobble. Suarez carries Liverpool put him in our side he would be awesome. Put dzeko in liver pools and he would see them finish in the bottom half of the table.

bondsman said:
Anyone arguing dzeko is a better player or striker than Suarez needs to give their head a wobble. Suarez carries Liverpool put him in our side he would be awesome. Put dzeko in liver pools and he would see them finish in the bottom half of the table.

Dzeko isn't as good as Suarez but I am sure Liverpool would love to have Edin in their team, as well. The fans I chat to from other clubs rate Dzeko and I find it piss poor that some of our own fans can't acknowledge when has had a few good games. That said, it is no surprise because I remember the Main Stand Moaners.

@BluePhil8 said:
Saif1994 said:
Irwell said:
bash.gif

I found a story I wrote when I was in year 5 and I didn't make the Barton error..

@BluePhil8 said:
Yes we can.

We cannot afford to lose Edin. Yes we can. We have lost Tevez and Balotelli, but replaced them with good players. Is Dzeko irreplaceable? Absolutely not.

Alright, give me the name of one player who we can replace him with in this transfer window.

Saif1994 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Saif1994 said:

Alright, give me the name of one player who we can replace him with in this transfer window.

You want me to name one striker in the world that we could buy who can score the same amount of League goals as Dzeko? Michu. £15million, great technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.