Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We cannot afford to lose Edin

I like Dzeko, but I've never understood why everyone reads so much into a pre-season friendly.

Unfortunately, some people need their scapegoats.
Regardless of how well he plays, how many goals he scores, those people will ignore the 5 good things he does and focus on the one mis-control or poor pass.

They are the same people who scream abuse at kolarov from the south stand, they are twats.

Magicpants said:
Unfortunately, some people need their scapegoats.
Regardless of how well he plays, how many goals he scores, those people will ignore the 5 good things he does and focus on the one mis-control or poor pass.

They are the same people who scream abuse at kolarov from the south stand, they are twats.

Exactly. And good point there about Kolarov. What has he ever done wrong? He is better defensively than Clichy to some degree, and has a wicked free-kick and cross. I can't think of a better left back in the market right now.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
hgblue said:
It's Aguero we can't afford to lose.

Yes, that is true. But out of all our current players we shouldn't lose anyone. However people think its ok that Dzeko and Kolarov can leave even though they play well and there are no better replacements. In the case of Dzeko people also think he is worse than he actually is.

pudge said:
Vienna_70 said:
Shouldn't this be in the 'Edin Džeko' thread?

After all, it only has 4040 posts; one more wont make any difference, surely?
Then he wouldn't be able to showcase his new video

Congrats on 10 000 posts pudge. You're my hero :)

itsnevereasy said:
To be fair Vienna is correct you could of made the point in the Dzeko thread.
He could HAVE made the point in the Dzeko thread. Could HAVE.
bash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.