Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
Armaan said:
Dzeko did quite good yesterday, sometimes I actually wonder what game everybody else watches.

Kun tinted glasses unfortunately no one is slating the golden child (kun) about how fukin useless he was for most of the game till his epic goal. but are the first to slate dzeko. #hypocrites

This!
That last goal wasn't the golden midget's merit - he just did nothing. With that pass from Barry even my granny would have scored a goal.

fablue said:
AntiUnited said:
Armaan said:
Dzeko did quite good yesterday, sometimes I actually wonder what game everybody else watches.

Kun tinted glasses unfortunately no one is slating the golden child (kun) about how fukin useless he was for most of the game till his epic goal. but are the first to slate dzeko. #hypocrites

This!
That last goal wasn't the golden midget's merit - he just did nothing. With that pass from Barry even my granny would have scored a goal.

LOL, Aguero was far away from having a good game yesterday but that goal was world, world class.

This thread is a joke.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Don't expect anyone to agree. I just have this passionate hatred towards him that's all
You hate a city player? One that without we'd be around 6th this season and would've never won the title last year? Talk about unappreciative.

Hey Dzeko Fanaticos, I'm talking to you... STOP IT !!

There is no point discussing Edin's contribution to the Team anymore. Facts & stats have been presented numerous times, his capabilities & faults discussed and his 'donkeyness' even acknowledged.

Fellas like Seosa/grease-monkey-dude/fowler70 and few others I am lazy to look up, are EITHER City version of typical American redneck, religious extremist from deep South that no amount of intellectual discussion backed up by facts could change their mind about reality OR they are just trolling us all big-time. I have a feeling it's the latter...

I just cannot fathom when someone who calls himself/herself City supporter, comes to this forum and truly says "I HATE A CITY PLAYER". UnFuckingBelievable !! You gotta be a rag disguised on this forum to stir up shit or something...Week in-week out, I find my solace in the fact that Dzeko's name is sung by thousands of Blue souls when he scores or comes on from bench to try to save the game.

I honestly hope Edin stays at least one more season, BUT with Mancini replaced with a coach who is willing to learn from his past mistakes, has no emotional ties to a player (Mario) and has the vision to shape the team to utilize best that each player has to offer. How many times Tevez/Kun/Silva go on to beautifully slalom through 4 defensive players only to lose the ball in the end-meanwhile Edin opens himself up with a much better position to score. That is I believe Mancini's biggest fault - allowing those three to continue to thread through defense every game while there are better options for TEAM to score.

eez difikult, eez futbol ;)

fablue said:
AntiUnited said:
Armaan said:

This!

Kk. what ever u say /sigh

I disliked him as a footballer until Newcastle away and then the hatred started. He came on the pitch with a face like a smacked arse. He put no effort in what do ever. And at the end when aguero did all the running, he looked to his left thinking dzeko would be there to put it in an empty net, he was 15 yards back because he stopped running. Everytime I go to watch an away game he's not up for the fight at all. Just stands there waiting for something to happen. Perhaps you could say he doesn't fit into our system but still make the effort to try and put yourself about. He wouldn't get away with it in the home games which is why he's not half as bad.

Bluemanc100 said:
TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Bollocks or not it's my point of view..... And ooh get you sticking up for the lad,,,, Grand Designs have you? Just askin'... I sense a tension in your reply Mr Gascoigne
Eagles fan who doesnt know the difference between the League and FA Cup... Pure Genius!

I am not sticking up for Eaglesfan, indeed why would i he just showed you up easily enough with nobody to enforce his point.

What's all this daft drama in your posts, the lad countered you well and you have seen your arse seemingly.

Why not give reasons for your opinion to counter him ?

It would certainly be an upgrade on "Oohh get you" type guff :)

Edit:: lol sorry to have a life of here, my missus called me to help her is that ok with you ?

I "saw my arse" have a look at your reply to me matey..... Pissfunny

Jumping to any visitor's aid.... I guess you wear a red beret on the tram eh?

Ray78 said:
It is the case of use him to the end of the season and see if he can help us win the title, then say thank you for your contribution and sell him for a decent fee. He just doesn't suit our playing style.

With our "sloth slow" build up play from midfield, tendency to rather pass the ball back than push upfront and eventually try to walk into the net while our opponents defends with 10 players in the box,there will be no striker available on market that suits our playing style. Every striker we're interested in thrives on quick pace, quick build-ups, counter attacks, so no matter who we bought (Cavani, Falcao or somebody else) in the summer, I doubt that any of them will score, not even close, the number of goals they're scoring in their clubs, today.

We have problem with midfield, not with our strikers.

i just fucking despair.

the dzeko fan boys have resulted to calling aguero "the golden midget"? fucking hilariously ridiculous.

the people against dzeko don't seem to realize his job is to score and he does it more than anyone else in the squad.

shut the fuck up and back the side, being second in the PL isn't a disaster. even utd don't win trophies every year.

Zmajuga said:
Ray78 said:
It is the case of use him to the end of the season and see if he can help us win the title, then say thank you for your contribution and sell him for a decent fee. He just doesn't suit our playing style.

With our "sloth slow" build up play from midfield, tendency to rather pass the ball back than push upfront and eventually try to walk into the net while our opponents defends with 10 players in the box,there will be no striker available on market that suits our playing style. Every striker we're interested in thrives on quick pace, quick build-ups, counter attacks, so no matter who we bought (Cavani, Falcao or somebody else) in the summer, I doubt that any of them will score, not even close, the number of goals they're scoring in their clubs, today.

We have problem with midfield, not with our strikers.

thank you. THE ONYL player we could buy that would fit in the system is Falco (and its a long shot we will get him depending on the summer clear outs). People saying buy Cavani have no idea he plays in an almost exclusive counter attack FAST! pace style of football something we dont do at all which would render him almost useless and then people will start bitching about why we bought him hes useless and will have another dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.