Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Don't expect anyone to agree. I just have this passionate hatred towards him that's all

Ireland_for_pm said:
Don't expect anyone to agree. I just have this passionate hatred towards him that's all

Its ok. All the other rags hate Dzeko, too. Don't feel bad.

WimbledonRd said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Its ok. All the other rags hate Dzeko, too. Don't feel bad.
Do they? Yeh cheers for that. Must have some sense eh.

Ireland_for_pm said:

Wow tough crowd!! Scores a crucial goal in the last game of the season, runs back to the halfway screaming at the team to c'mon, top scorer this season and all he gets is your passionate hatred. I respect your opinion but I fear for the person who genuinely wrongs you!!

34359814.jpg

kalouk said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Wow tough crowd!! Scores a crucial goal in the last game of the season, runs back to the halfway screaming at the team to c'mon, top scorer this season and all he gets is your passionate hatred. I respect your opinion but I fear for the person who genuinely wrongs you!!
Yep he's contributed towards the success. So did balotelli and it didn't stop most of fans hating him. Balotelli was all for himself when he played for us and so does dzeko in my opinion. Think my hatred comes from fans not being able to see this in him. But it's all about opinions at the end of the day.

Ireland_for_pm said:

once again i'de swap him for ricky lambert.

He'll be gone in the summer (Lewandowski going to Bayern and Dzeko replaces at Dortmund), enjoy him, we have never got the best out of Edin imo, with some width he would have prospered.

Our best partnership with Aguero imho, would be happy to see Tevez go before him.

Ireland_for_pm said:
kalouk said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Yep he's contributed towards the success. So did balotelli and it didn't stop most of fans hating him. Balotelli was all for himself when he played for us and so does dzeko in my opinion. Think my hatred comes from fans not being able to see this in him. But it's all about opinions at the end of the da

Think it's a bit of an assumption to state most of the fans hated Balotelli.
I didn't for one and neither did most of the people I go with or who are around me in the ground. Ok, he was a bit of a knob at times to state the obvious. But in my experience he was far from hated.

y.

I hate Kompany... And Zaba, go on then I hate Aguero as well, and Silva... You know what? I hate the whole god damn team.

Actually no! NO, FUCK IT I HATE EVERYONE. YOU, ME, THEM, US... Just, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.