Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethunder said:
dzeko and jovetic could be a lethal partnership.

aguero and dzeko just never clicked. i think aguero might struggle this season without tevez.

aww piss off dzeko will never be as good as kun

bluethunder said:
i think aguero might struggle this season without tevez.

The glass half full argument is Aguero might flourish with two unselfish forwards like Negredo and Jovetic as options to partner him. And even Aguero - Dzeko, which has never really exploded, might work better with improved midfielders and wingers and tactical adjustments.

IMO, Pellegrini has a better balanced quartet to choose from than ever. Mancini had better individuals but none of them were able to build partnerships and Mancini's stubborn narrow attacking tactics didn't help. There are already signs of two good partnerships (Dzeko - Jovetic, Dzeko - Negredo) without arguably the most talented player in the squad even stepping on the pitch yet.

at last he`s getting the ball played in front of him, unlike last year when mainly he had to receive the ball with his back to goal.

if van persie had been in our attack last year he`d have struggled just like our strike force did.

i pray for the dzeko to return, who as spurs found out can be unplayable

Dzeko will always score hat loads with a good attacking team around him.Aguero might be a lot better than him in many ways but I don't think one of them is scoring goals.

We have 4 top strikers,if Jovetic is considered to be one, and they will score buckets of goals this season.It will be fascinating to see how Pellegrini uses them through a long season.

EaglesFan said:
His 2nd goal was top, top class...

He f*ckin chested the ball across his body from right to left, and finished with a weak foot volley...all in one motion.

Thing of freakin beauty.
He has a weak foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.