Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confidence, it's the main thing i think for him, would never of seen him chest down a ball and shoot with his back to the goal last year. I think Mancini played his strikers in a confused way, they were often drifting out wide to compensate for the lack of width and basically there was an expectation they'd just simply score without having some form of attacking plan. In hindsight it was probably one of the major flaws of last season that we didn't get the kind of players we have now last summer and we probably would of had a great year.

Only seen the highlights but judging on some performances, we can expect a lot from our new signings. Silva also of course back to his instrumental self and Jovetic looks a fantastic player, Navas again will cause massive problems down the right... Just cannot see us failing with the variety of players at our disposal, it just depends how you define a successful year really.

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
absolutely on the nail..

Btw I use the term hater at those who call him useless and gash..he isnt useless or gash and those calling him that know it,the same way I know that they are not haters..2 way wumming is all.

Cool, if he is to lead the attack and be MP's main man, i expect him to have boosters on.
He has the backing of the new boss, show us what you really have got Dzeko, and good luck.

All we can do is wait and see,it looks like Sergio is injured and may miss the start of the season..
It is important for any player to feel needed and wanted,MPG makes Edin feel wanted,he will be the Dzeko we have always wanted,the one who scores for fun for his national team.
Cant wait..Watch out prem, the real Edin Dzeko is in the building.

er..Bump :)

Jumanji said:
EaglesFan said:
His 2nd goal was top, top class...

He f*ckin chested the ball across his body from right to left, and finished with a weak foot volley...all in one motion.

Thing of freakin beauty.
He has a weak foot?
Naturally right footed, but equally as good with both. So to answer your question, not really.

inbetween said:
Confidence, it's the main thing i think for him, would never of seen him chest down a ball and shoot with his back to the goal last year. I think Mancini played his strikers in a confused way, they were often drifting out wide to compensate for the lack of width and basically there was an expectation they'd just simply score without having some form of attacking plan. In hindsight it was probably one of the major flaws of last season that we didn't get the kind of players we have now last summer and we probably would of had a great year.

Only seen the highlights but judging on some performances, we can expect a lot from our new signings. Silva also of course back to his instrumental self and Jovetic looks a fantastic player, Navas again will cause massive problems down the right... Just cannot see us failing with the variety of players at our disposal, it just depends how you define a successful year really.

Have to laugh at these attempts at sly digs on Mancini. He was a world class striker himself but I guess you'd know this. In addition, Jovetic would have been in the squad last season but for Our officials sitting on their hands when there was a deal to be made. I get the feeling that quite a few of The Dzeko haters are clutching at staws to change their opinions on Edin.

I am just happy in beating Milan and the lads scoring 5 goals. Most of the people who games and support the team will be too. Hope there are many more exciting wins under Pelligrini.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
ban-mcfc said:
mancini will prove to be dzekos biggest problem.

play with pace and width and he looks class.

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM THE START OF TIME. and ive only been shat on for it -_-
Yet when United play that way you laugh at them and call them shit...

You do love your double standards so its understandable why people ignored you.

Plus, you didn't even watch todays game...

Nope. The diffrence between us and the scum is that THEY will only attack from the flanks and pelt balls in for the sake of pelting balls in. hoping for ricochets and dodgy goals. We had 0 width last season which led to teams parking the buss knowing that nothing will come from the wings which made it almost impossible for silva to pass balls into the box = it was so fukin hard to score goals. Now that we had genuine width this will allow us to play and attack from 2 dimensions. The scum use the wings for plan A, Plan B, and plan C.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM THE START OF TIME. and ive only been shat on for it -_-
Yet when United play that way you laugh at them and call them shit...

You do love your double standards so its understandable why people ignored you.

Plus, you didn't even watch todays game...

Nope. The diffrence between us and the scum is that THEY will only attack from the flanks and pelt balls in for the sake of pelting balls in. hoping for ricochets and dodgy goals. We had 0 width last season which led to teams parking the buss knowing that nothing will come from the wings which made it almost impossible for silva to pass balls into the box = it was so fukin hard to score goals. Now that we had genuine width this will allow us to play and attack from 2 dimensions. The scum use the wings for plan A, Plan B, and plan C.
We should use wingers and cross the ball - Dzeko will score loads

United play with wingers and cross the ball - They're shit

You can't have it both ways. If we only played through our wingers and Dzeko bagged 30 you wouldn't say a bad word against the tactics is my point.

Your constant double standards are annoying.

Dzeko was and still is better than Aguero, that is the fact. Maybe Aguero has more to show, but for now, is not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.