Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
forevermancity said:
He will be off next month I think, been put in the shop window like Garcia and kolarov

Yeah, of course he will.

That's why our manager said Džeko is going to be our main forward and Manny is going to build our attack around him.

Some people on here really do make me despair at times.

Interesting interview with Džeko on the OS, he states how the confidence shown in him effects his performance, that 1st goal was a great finish, Džeko at his best, I think having Jovetic and Nasty around ( hopefully Kolarov with do one, and take his non defending elsewhere!) will help, and Manny knows how to deal with players and ego's, like Souness says, football is easy, if you play the right players in the right positions,,when it clicks, it's a natural, organic process, the teams plays as one, to a system, I think we are on the right track again, and if we can reproduce more of these performances, more often, then we should be in with a shout!

Vienna_70 said:
forevermancity said:
He will be off next month I think, been put in the shop window like Garcia and kolarov

Yeah, of course he will.

That's why our manager said Džeko is going to be our main forward and Manny is going to build our attack around him.

Some people on here really do make me despair at times.
Main forward with negredo and Aguero?

1 foot out of the door

Vincents Tackle said:
You get the feeling that some people on here would rather Dzeko had a bad game so they can feel better about claiming he is rubbish. I'm pleased that he seems happy and is scoring goals right now and hope he carries on his form into the season.

This should be repeated every 5 pages.
Some people want him to fail !! - unbelievable<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
Vincents Tackle said:
You get the feeling that some people on here would rather Dzeko had a bad game so they can feel better about claiming he is rubbish. I'm pleased that he seems happy and is scoring goals right now and hope he carries on his form into the season.

This should be repeated every 5 pages.
Some people want him to fail !! - unbelievable

Wow guy play a perfect half score two goal one masterpiece open space ,get involved,use hes strength , win most headers and u still see people are not please , so how can u call them other then haters. One CITY FAN TALKING ABOUT HES ENGLISH. at list he knows to speak , there is some who still don't know word of English . So guys here wont him to fail even if it means City will fail . There is not a lot of them but u can see the very unhappy with Dzeko good games.I m sick of this thread it should be shout down because there is no sense .If he gets sticks after this game what will happen when he don't score or have bad game like Aguero had last season numbers of them. This is sick for City fans , wtf is the problem . I just don't have clue any more what they want from a striker other then score and play. One Arsenal fan told me we never talk about Chamakh this way . We are becoming something ugly . Hating players , our players, insane.

palus said:
Wow guy play a perfect half score two goal one masterpiece open space ,get involved,use hes strength , win most headers and u still see people are not please , so how can u call them other then haters. One CITY FAN TALKING ABOUT HES ENGLISH. at list he knows to speak , there is some who still don't know word of English . So guys here wont him to fail even if it means City will fail . There is not a lot of them but u can see the very unhappy with Dzeko good games.I m sick of this thread it should be shout down because there is no sense .If he gets sticks after this game what will happen when he don't score or have bad game like Aguero had last season numbers of them. This is sick for City fans , wtf is the problem . I just don't have clue any more what they want from a striker other then score and play. One Arsenal fan told me we never talk about Chamakh this way . We are becoming something ugly . Hating players , our players, insane.
What do you mean 'we'?

You are a dzeko fan not a city fan

palus said:
It took 4, incredibly difficult to read, lines but you got it in there.

palus said:

Ha palus is this where you are now, what happened to you on mancityfans.net or do you prefer talking shit on here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.