Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
palus said:
forevermancity said:
palus said:
Wow guy play a perfect half score two goal one masterpiece open space ,get involved,use hes strength , win most headers and u still see people are not please , so how can u call them other then haters. One CITY FAN TALKING ABOUT HES ENGLISH. at list he knows to speak , there is some who still don't know word of English . So guys here wont him to fail even if it means City will fail . There is not a lot of them but u can see the very unhappy with Dzeko good games.I m sick of this thread it should be shout down because there is no sense .If he gets sticks after this game what will happen when he don't score or have bad game like Aguero had last season numbers of them. This is sick for City fans , wtf is the problem . I just don't have clue any more what they want from a striker other then score and play. One Arsenal fan told me we never talk about Chamakh this way . We are becoming something ugly . Hating players , our players, insane.
What do you mean 'we'?

You are a dzeko fan not a city fan
Suck it u fuckin idiot , u know who is who and who loves what .
Rag or dzeko fan

Definitely not a city fan though

Proelia said:
palus said:
Wow guy play a perfect half score two goal one masterpiece open space ,get involved,use hes strength , win most headers and u still see people are not please , so how can u call them other then haters. One CITY FAN TALKING ABOUT HES ENGLISH. at list he knows to speak , there is some who still don't know word of English . So guys here wont him to fail even if it means City will fail . There is not a lot of them but u can see the very unhappy with Dzeko good games.I m sick of this thread it should be shout down because there is no sense .If he gets sticks after this game what will happen when he don't score or have bad game like Aguero had last season numbers of them. This is sick for City fans , wtf is the problem . I just don't have clue any more what they want from a striker other then score and play. One Arsenal fan told me we never talk about Chamakh this way . We are becoming something ugly . Hating players , our players, insane.

Ha palus is this where you are now, what happened to you on mancityfans.net or do you prefer talking shit on here now
Well i prefer talking shit here now .Any problems with that ?!I cant get when hes play bad but 400 pages and i talk shit look at the numbers of my post, and i talking shit . This is insane 400 pages and u tell me there is no hate there ?

I agree Edin looks a lot happier with life under the new boss, as do a few of the others in the squad, that is what we lacked last season.

Proelia said:
forevermancity said:
palus said:
Rag or dzeko fan

no hes not a rag but he is just a dzeko fan
Then he has no right to say 'we' when he clearly has got affections for the player and not the club!

Fanboys are worse than rags IMO!

M24 Citizen said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Fourth time saying it in this thread. Dzeko will be superb this season

You can just make your post a sticky in the thread you know so you don't have to keep repeating yourself - just click your username [ in the brackets ] underneath the Bert Trautmann pic to edit your settings.

Thank you ever so much. <3

forevermancity said:
palus said:
forevermancity said:
What do you mean 'we'?

You are a dzeko fan not a city fan
Rag or dzeko fan

Where is yours cards , can u tell me lottery numbers ? I wanna to stop talking and reading about Dzeko is that make me more for team or more for Dzeko and is this thread a bit sick to u Miss Buonita ?

am333 said:
This thread is bipolar as hell. Dzeko lovers will blame everyone else in the team if he fails. If he scores 5 goals a game haters will say...yeah but he had 2 bad meaningless passes. Have a feeling some people here want him to fail even if that would mean relegation. Team plays, makes mistakes and have awesome games. Support the team guys....and everyone that manuel thinks deserve to be on the squad.
Lmao exactly the feeling I get. He has three great games in a row and wins all three games for City and wins man of the match twice in a row for scoring two brilliant world class goals....and he still gets hated on by some.

It is incredible.

palus said:
forevermancity said:
palus said:
Rag or dzeko fan

Where is yours cards , can u tell me lottery numbers ? I wanna to stop talking and reading about Dzeko is that make me more for team or more for Dzeko and is this thread a bit sick to u Miss Buonita ?
You want to stop talking about dzeko?

You have been a member of the forum for 7 months, made 35 posts, 30 of them about dzeko and the other 5 saying your not a rag.

I don't know next weeks lottery numbers, but I do know that your not a city fan...dzeko will leave city one day and you won't be seen again... You will no doubt pop up on a forum of the club that signs dzeko and only post about dzeko. Like clockwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.