Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

30% of aerial duels won for those wondering the exact statistic. 68% pass accuracy, 42 touches, 4 shots, 1 assist, 1 foul.

I would rather have my strikers assist and score goals, than show us how high they can jump, unless it was a different, individual, sport, of course. I believe Benteke and his manager would agree with me.

LoveCity said:
30% of aerial duels won for those wondering the exact statistic. 68% pass accuracy, 42 touches, 4 shots, 1 assist, 1 foul.

I think your numbers must be wrong - Pudge says he only won 1/10 and Benteke 9/10.

Also, does anyone think Tevez would have passed to Dzeko had their positions been reversed for the goal?

One thing I would like to see Dzeko work on is his positioning when we break forward. He seems to make the obvious run too often and is easily covered by the defence, or doesn't even get a pass from his own team (sometimes he doesn't get the pass when he is in a good position, but that's another story).

I hate to say it, but the United strikers generally have far better movement in and around the box than any of ours.

DragonBoss said:
I would rather have my strikers assist and score goals, than show us how high they can jump, unless it was a different, individual, sport, of course. I believe Benteke and his manager would agree with me.
When you ignorantly put it that way, of course they would.

-- Mar 5th, '13, 00:59 --

CaliforniaBlue said:
LoveCity said:

I think your numbers must be wrong - Pudge says he only won 1/10 and Benteke 9/10.

Also, does anyone think Tevez would have passed to Dzeko had their positions been reversed for the goal?

One thing I would like to see Dzeko work on is his positioning when we break forward. He seems to make the obvious run too often and is easily covered by the defence, or doesn't even get a pass from his own team (sometimes he doesn't get the pass when he is in a good position, but that's another story).

I hate to say it, but the United strikers generally have far better movement in and around the box than any of ours.
The fact you took my "numbers" seriously show how ignorant you are to the overall point.

A point many have agreed with btw

Seriously, why is everything said about Dzeko taken so personally by some?

pudge said:
DragonBoss said:
When you ignorantly put it that way, of course they would.

-- Mar 5th, '13, 00:59 --

CaliforniaBlue said:
LoveCity said:

The fact you took my "numbers" seriously show how ignorant you are to the overall point.

A point many have agreed with btw

Seriously, why is everything said about Dzeko taken so personally by some?

why would we take it personally. its your opinion but its way off the mark. Dzeko assisted for the goal and played well. i could guarantee u anything tevez would have not passed the ball if the roles where reversed. he gets 0 proper service to do anything threatening thats why he wonders outside of the box and starts assisting. Kuns game vrs chelski was awful and yet no one talks about how many fukin balls he lost, or how fukin awful his aiming is this season. but when dzeko loses the ball or doesent win these obscure stats he gets rammed home about it. he was easily the MOTM and its unfortunate he had to come on after jacks injury he should have been starting regardless. and it proves once again once he leaves where going to be missing a big time player in edin.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 am --<br /><br />
Roll On City said:
BlueAnorak said:
Quite simple really, Without him we would not have won tonight.
that not good enough for 27m geez

lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.