Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I like Dzeko on his day he's class but today apart from that deft chip he was poor. His heading and short passing was woeful. At times he looked like balotelli complaining with every challenge and falling on his arse.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
He played perfect overhead pass to Tevez that he messed up and Dzeko gets the stick. He looked interested just like everybody else. And you can't really say that he looked bad past couple of games. Tevez assist comes to mind and that lovely play to Tevez so set up Kolarov's goal against Barnsley.

sorry praise for dzeko is not allowed

Not doing it for me, tried my best to like him but he's not good enough.
His attitude is shit, and for me he doesn't work hard enough for the team. His build up play leaves a lot to be desired, and I think its best for all parties that he leaves for Germany in the summer.

he can score against united in the semi and in the final, i still hope he goes in the summer.

His work rate is shite and that doesn't help him when he isn't getting goals but he has scored big goals this season and everyone was poor today

AntiUnited said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
He played perfect overhead pass to Tevez that he messed up and Dzeko gets the stick. He looked interested just like everybody else. And you can't really say that he looked bad past couple of games. Tevez assist comes to mind and that lovely play to Tevez so set up Kolarov's goal against Barnsley.

Because he doesn't merit any after his shower of shite performance.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

if his performance was a shower of shit. then i would love to know your thoughts on the other offensive players ehh? cuz he was the only 1 that shot on the fukin goal or gave any decent pass that lead to a scoring chance. or does abuse go only on the shoulders of the teams scapegoat ?

AntiUnited said:
pretty much watch last season the midfield was fukin electric played the balls that dzeko fed on and also kun to some extent . this year its pathetic THE STRIKERS ARE NOT THE FUKIN PROBLEM the shitty midfield is SLOW, LETHARGIC, and lacking of any creativity. sort that out and our strikers will start scoring.

This- our midfield is woeful.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

if his performance was a shower of shit. then i would love to know your thoughts on the other offensive players ehh? cuz he was the only 1 that shot on the fukin goal or gave any decent pass that lead to a scoring chance. or does abuse go only on the shoulders of the teams scapegoat ?
Offensive players, wrong sport...

He was shite, everyone bar Kolo and arguably Zabs were shite.

Dzeko flopped to the ground every chance he got, bitched to the ref every chance he got, sat down and took a rest whenever he didn't get his way. When we had that 5 minute spell in the first half he had 2 shots on goal, and what? A floater to the keeper and a poor shot right at the keeper.

But hey, he passed it to Tevez for 1 chance so let's forget all his dives and mis placed passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.