Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Pudge, you're flogging a dead horse with these plastic c|unts, they'll be gone when Dzeko fucks off in the summer.

Like I said, arguably only Kolo and Zabs are 'free' from criticism.

How anyone can defend Dzeko's performance is mind boggling.

Seosa said:
Pudge, you're flogging a dead horse with these plastic c|unts, they'll be gone when Dzeko fucks off in the summer.

O hey there. why would i "fuk off"' when he leaves? im pretty sure im not Bosnian im pointing out Facts and not some wild rant some people have with regards to dzeko. plastic cunts ? hmm interesting thanks for your fantastic contribution.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Like I said, arguably only Kolo and Zabs are 'free' from criticism.

How anyone can defend Dzeko's performance is mind boggling.

haha not defending his performance it was shit like every 1 else baring the 2 people which i agree played well. but the bile some people say about him after a collective clusterfuk is out of order.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

O hey there. why would i "fuk off"' when he leaves? im pretty sure im not Bosnian im pointing out Facts and not some wild rant some people have with regards to dzeko. plastic ***** ? hmm interesting thanks for your fantastic contribution.

You fucking prick, you're a Liverpool fan. It's the same old narrow minded shit with you Yank, please just fuck off.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

O hey there. why would i "fuk off"' when he leaves? im pretty sure im not Bosnian im pointing out Facts and not some wild rant some people have with regards to dzeko. plastic ***** ? hmm interesting thanks for your fantastic contribution.

You fucking prick, you're a Liverpool fan. It's the same old narrow minded shit with you Yank, please just fuck off.

hahah I gues i struck a nerve. hmm intresting that u say im a liverpool fan (which is true) but im also a fan of city.
images

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

that's not nice....

anyway Dzeko was shit as was the whole team, and it's not only the players...who in the right state of mind would put Kolarov against Coleman? Mancini has to take 70% of the blame for that display...

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

hahah I gues i struck a nerve. hmm intresting that u say im a liverpool fan (which is true) but im also a fan of city.
images

Yeah. You just proved my point that you're a plastic. You're here for Dzeko & glory.

You should've been a blowjob.

Disinterested today. Looked like a player whose summer move was all but finalised.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

images

Yeah. You just proved my point that you're a plastic. You're here for Dzeko & glory.

You should've been a blowjob.

Dzeko and Glory the fuk you talking about? I guess your going into a mental breakdown by that last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.