Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I said when he signed that he's a giraffe on rollerscates, got abuse for it on here, but I was right. We got totally shafted in the transfer market again...27m...haha, ridiculous. Steve Mclaren was Wolfsburg manager at the time and I'll never forget how he was saying stuff like 'he would be a great signing for City'....it was that obvious they wanted to snap our hand off for the 27m, and the mugs at out club got stitched up yet again. If he was any good then why was no other big clubs in for him.

Panthera Tigris said:
I said when he signed that he's a giraffe on rollerscates, got abuse for it on here, but I was right. We got totally shafted in the transfer market again...27m...haha, ridiculous. Steve Mclaren was Wolfsburg manager at the time and I'll never forget how he was saying stuff like 'he would be a great signing for City'....it was that obvious they wanted to snap our hand off for the 27m, and the mugs at out club got stitched up yet again. If he was any good then why was no other big clubs in for him.
"He can score with his right, with his left and with his head. He is the complete striker and would do very well in the premiership."
I recall him saying something certainly to that effect when we bought him. Bollocks.

Just out of interest, does anyone know when Dzeko last scored with his head??????????????

I thought he was poor yesterday. I knew after the first five he wasn't going to be up for it, trying to get free kicks for the slightest of contact and even diving at one point. Simply not good enough yesterday.

BluePurgatory said:
Just out of interest, does anyone know when Dzeko last scored with his head??????????????

West Brom away I think

Probably the only player I will rightly slag off. He is dog shit. Hardly the kind of aggressive box player we thought we were getting. If he can't finish one of the 4/5 chances he gets in the box then he is useless to us as he doesn't provide much in creativity in buildup or wing play.

He is our very own slightly altered version of Berbatov.

The criticism of Dzeko on here is totally out of order. He wasn't great yesterday - but who was? He certainly did better than Tevez. Yet both got fuck all service from a non-existent midfield. That is where our problems lie.

We fight to the end - someone tell Edin Dzeko

First Liverpool where he cried wolf and cost us the win as he feigned injury, and now Everton where he sat on the pitch waiting for a whistle that wasn't going to come

This is not how he won his Champion's medal.

Balotelli didn't want to be here, and City had no choice but to sell him. Mario wasn't playing and you can understand his reaction. Now Dzeko is reading stories every day that he is on his way, and it looks like it's got into his head.

Sort yourself out, or get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.