Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
If you feel that way, why not just fuck off to a "Dzeko is god" forum, where you can fight with other Dzekc fanboys about who loves him the "bestest".

Oh, and while you are at it, take that idiot "Noise" with you.

Wow touchy much... Kun refused to suck you off yesterday?

I am touchy because i (and many other posters) are sick to death of you Bosnian bully boys attacking anyone who is critical of your hero.
Once he is gone, so will you lot, and thank fuck for that.

This is the 5th time ive had to say this u fukin douche im not Bosnian. And no i wont be going anywhere when he leaves. you will probably have a grudge when the next striker takes golden boys place.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Wow touchy much... Kun refused to suck you off yesterday?

I am touchy because i (and many other posters) are sick to death of you Bosnian bully boys attacking anyone who is critical of your hero.

This is the 5th time ive had to say this u fukin douche im not Bosnian. And no i wont be going anywhere when he leaves. you will probably have a grudge when the next striker takes golden boys place.

You are an American of Bosnian descent, i will bet i pound to a piece of shit.
I have no golden boys, i have criticised Tevez and Mario in the past. If you must know, Zaba is my favourite player on the team, but if he plays badly i will say so.

Ps i can not see you being on here (with that username, anyway) when your Goldenboy leaves, as you will have been banned for your abusive posts to anyone that does not agree with you.
Seems to be a Bosnian form of argument, > "you do not agree with me? go fuck your mother and eat sick!, I am right!!!"

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

You are an American of Bosnian descent, i will bet i pound to a piece of shit.
I have no golden boys, i have criticised Tevez and Mario in the past. If you must know, Zaba is my favourite player on the team, but if he plays badly i will say so.

Ps i can not see you being on here (with that username, anyway) when your Goldenboy leaves, as you will have been banned for your abusive posts to anyone that does not agree with you.
Seems to be a Bosnian form of argument, > "you do not agree with me? go fuck your mother and eat sick!, I am right!!!"

na Libyan/Polish decent. and what abusive post ? the one where your throwing abuse at me if u can dish it out you should be able to take it back without getting into a hissy fit. And fyi Zab is one of my fav players with Kompany slightly behind. #assumesandyethasgotnofukinclue

having tevez and aguero in your team, and dzeko is your top scorer ....

So, did Edin leave yet? Can we still ship him out somewhere on a loan?

Tevez is in such a great form this season - we surely dont need that donkey...all he does is score goals anyway.

C'mon, keep this shit up - it is really amusing between games :-)

It's not amusing in the slightest. Both extremes in this argument are beyond ridiculous.

Fucking basket case of a thread.

EaglesFan said:

Tevez is in such a great form this season - we surely dont need that donkey...all he does is score goals anyway.

Not sure why some blues stand firm on Dzeko !! For a bloke of his size to be bullied on the pitch is a joke, Iv enjoyed his goals but other than a goal every other game his build up play he's first 3 touches and his work rate need to improve.
Yep he's scored a fair few goals but so he should in that team and with that massive price tag. Carlos edin an sergio have been off this season but for me its Tevez an sergio all day long as edin Cant link up play or hold the ball up.
We all have opinions an mine like many is that edins a nice bloke an helped win us the title but its time to lets go of the heart strings and admit he's poor

LoveCity said:
noise said:
LoveCity said:
Surely that ridiculous comment is worth a ban? What would the Dzeko worshiping twat know about our fanbase? I go to every game and when Dzeko hoofs it into Row Z, our fans usually respond by singing his name.
I guess you recognized yourself in my comment.

Yes, because I go to games and support Dzeko even when he's in donkey mode. Seriously, fuck off, you know nothing about Manchester City or it's fans, you base your judgments on one thread on one message board.

Well said pal.

EaglesFan said:

Again with the, "knock another player, to big up our boy".

I would start Tevez every day of the week instead of Dzeko, and i was a "never want to see Tevez in a City shirt again" poster.

Tevez gives his all, every game, that is why he has the respect he has at City (even if he did fuck up).

Dzeko more often than not, strolls around the pitch, looking pissed off more than Mario did, unless it is put on a plate for him, he is next to fucking useless.
But no!, it is all the other players snubbing him and trying to make him look bad. FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.