Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Blueband Brother said:
I still retain the opinion of Dzeko being our No1 goal scorer in the team and ill start him in every game. He is obviously not as good an allround footballer as tevez or aguero but i believe he is more talented and capable when it comes to being an out and out striker and putting the ball in the back of the net.

Dzeko will more than likely score more goals than aguero if given the same opportunities on the pitch.

So for me, I hope he stays.

Amen to that brother blueband!!

Completely agree with Blueband Brother, give him the service and he will find the net. The fact that he so level headed and a sensible guy counts for a lot. We may well need Edin even more if Carlos ends up doing a stretch inside.

But were not going to change the team to suit his style of play so he is never going to get the best service.

Surely it makes sense to sell him and use the money on a striker who doesn't need specific players to be at their very best?

Dzeko will score goals in any team but to get the best out of him we need to build the team around him and that just isn't going to happen!

CTID101 said:
But were not going to change the team to suit his style of play so he is never going to get the best service.

Surely it makes sense to sell him and use the money on a striker who doesn't need specific players to be at their very best?

Dzeko will score goals in any team but to get the best out of him we need to build the team around him and that just isn't going to happen!

It truly is a conundrum. Even with a style not suiting him he's able to score the heavy / important goals, and he offers something completely different from the other strikers.

He's not the plan A he's 3rd place in the pecking order to start. We all know he's capable of scoring 20+ goals in any league.

He genuinely likes playing for City but I doubt he would want to give it another year to probably even get less time on the pitch as we will probably get someone like Cavani or Falcao.

noise said:
CTID101 said:

It truly is a conundrum. Even with a style not suiting him he's able to score the heavy / important goals, and he offers something completely different from the other strikers.

He's not the plan A he's 3rd place in the pecking order to start. We all know he's capable of scoring 20+ goals in any league.

He genuinely likes playing for City but I doubt he would want to give it another year to probably even get less time on the pitch as we will probably get someone like Cavani or Falcao.

Agreed with both of you...

It is simple as it is, sell Edin, and bring someone who will adapt to team and style of play!

Mancini will newer build the team to suit Edin, and Edin will never agreed to be 3rd choise and SuerSub!

Rumours flying around that Dzeko could be off to Spuds..If this happens they will be a top 4 side no probs..

I want Dzeko to stay but its up to him now.

I don't want Dzeko to go but if he really wants to we should do a deal for Lewandowski

samharris said:
Rumours flying around that Dzeko could be off to Spuds..If this happens they will be a top 4 side no probs..

Absolutely zero chance we sell him to another premiership club imo

samharris said:

Spurs would have a good shout at winning the league with him up front and their current style of football. They'd have ho hold on to Bale mind.

citizenfan said:
I don't want Dzeko to go but if he really wants to we should do a deal for Lewandowski

If he is going (and that's a big if) then why swap him for a player who isn't as good?
Now if we got Mario Götze and one of their Centre halves (preferably Subotic if Kolo is also going) in exchange plus us giving them £10-15m then that would be a very good deal using Kompany as a midfielder.

We have to get better up front. And that means two from Cavani, Falcao or Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.