Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

he knows he's been goin for months.. thanks edin all best son

I did't watch the game, Edin played alone?

I normally hate these threads but I agree wholeheartedly and have for months. His first touch is shocking, his lack of bottle and his aerial ability is non existent. He is dire.

I did't watch the game, Edin played alone?

EaglesFan said:
I said it on the other thread - today's effort (along with the fact that he didnt play a minute in two games before Wigan) tell me that he might already been sold.

If not so he'd be fighting to attract attention, and Roberto would make sure he gets some time every game.

I honestly believe it's done already.
this

EaglesFan said:
I said it on the other thread - today's effort (along with the fact that he didnt play a minute in two games before Wigan) tell me that he might already been sold.

If not so he'd be fighting to attract attention, and Roberto would make sure he gets some time every game.

I honestly believe it's done already.
has he got no pride or guts?

He was like that in the Cup games earlier in the season. Instead of grabbing his chance and giving it 100%, he just ambled through the games

Let us down. He's fit as far as we know. And should be fresh.

What on earth was that.

Someone please explain to me because I can't begin to describe it myself.

I don't care how many goals he has scored or how many minutes per goal.

I hope we have a deal signed from Dortmund because I don't think he would get a place in my Sunday league team. How does a man who is 6ft+ not win any headers? Or have the ability to control a ball and pass it to someone more than once?

Truly shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.