Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

citymad said:
On that performance I don't think you will. Mancini will be furious with him.

So furious that he left him on for so long......

MCFC BOB said:
clarion said:
it was one poor game you glory hunters!!! his 12 goals this season gave us a lot of points...
Except it's not jiat one bad game, it's several... all of the time...

Yeh, add his new stinking attitude to the equation and you have one truly awful striker, cant believe how bad he was today

jake28 said:
LoveCity said:
CTID101 said:
What on earth was that.

Someone please explain to me because I can't begin to describe it myself.

Horse-Exercise-Ball-Fail.gif

Ha ha class!..the horse looks a bit better to be honest!

Agreed. It kept control of the ball for at least 1.5 seconds

His ball control is absolutely atrocious. Doesnt work for the ball. Not good enough

It's not even that he's been poor, it's that he doesn't seem to care about it. Was the same at Everton away as well. He'd rather fall on his arse at the slightest touch than use his strength and try to score. Lazy player, and clearly isn't bothered anymore

He left him on so long because I don't think Aguero is fit. Hence Joleon up top later on. He won more headers than Dzeko too.

Nor me.............. totally ineffective, not once did he manage to control the ball with his first touch, nor indeed his second or third, then when he finally got hold of the hot potatoe, he gave it away, complete load of crap today, that's him gone without a doubt. I think he kept him on to show the owners how shite he really is...

I don't think I want to see Koralov in a City shirt again either, the bloke is lazy, incompetent and an absolute embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.