Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/sto...Deko-will-be-a-Bos?blockID=904489&feedID=3794

But for Ademovic and thousands of other Bosnians living in St. Louis, Džeko is more. In a region estimated to have as many as 70,000 Bosnians ...

He wishes he could have the experience again at Busch Stadium on Thursday. He, like McDermott, understands the electricity Džeko will create — especially in a stadium filled with every Bosnian who bought a ticket in time.

"If he happens to score a goal Thursday night … oh, my God," McDermott said. "It will be thunderous. It will be absolutely thunderous. There are going to be Bosnians who go down to Busch Stadium who do not have a ticket, know they can't get a ticket, but just want to be in the vicinity of the event because he is going to be there."

Everyone raves about lewandowski. I don't see much between them physically and Dzeko can finish well as he showed in the friendly.

He just needs to work harder on his first touch, as it's this that often exposes his lack of pace.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edin Dzeko

Makes the hard chances look easy and the easy chances look really hard.

Very strange.

1st Left foot
2st Right foot :)

coulsonblue said:
Everyone raves about lewandowski. I don't see much between them physically and Dzeko can finish well as he showed in the friendly.

He just needs to work harder on his first touch, as it's this that often exposes his lack of pace.

We play ballet type football. Dzeko does not fit into the team. If he does not leave this season he will leave next year.

On the fence with Dzeko's situation. New manager might get the most out of him, or even manage to integrate him into the system. Doesn't mean Mancini failed then so will the new manager.

I wouldn't mind another season with Dzeko.

Akira said:
On the fence with Dzeko's situation. New manager might get the most out of him, or even manage to integrate him into the system. Doesn't mean Mancini failed then so will the new manager.

I wouldn't mind another season with Dzeko.

‘I have seen this working very well in Barcelona. The style of play will run through the club but when it goes to the first team, the manager can make as many changes as he wants. Normally what shouldn’t happen is that he will make radical changes, such as playing lots of long balls etc.

City will stick to tiki-taka football, I don't think there is any way Edin is at the Etihad by the start of the season. He's just not good in that type of system. Great finisher but he's not Messi.

Dzeko goal scoring record is really impressive both at City and with Wolfsburg and his national team. Scoring goals is the most important skill in football and so I really hope that the new manager gives Dzeko a chance.

If that manager is Pelligrinni then he must be a miracle worker as Santa Cruz actually regularly played for Malaga so surely he can bring the best out of Dzeko.

Think his future very much depends on the outcome of the Cavani transfer.

May be Dzeko will flourish under new management and a new system?

I don't think the guy is a world beater , but he is a goal scorer and could be useful if we fail to land Cavani.

coulsonblue said:

Seems like Lewa has the same problem as Dzeko. Taken from "whoscored"..

"Robert Lewandowski: Lost possession due to a poor first touch more times (83) than any other player in the Bundesliga this season."

bosnie87 said:
coulsonblue said:

Seems like Lewa has the same problem as Dzeko. Taken from "whoscored"..

"Robert Lewandowski: Lost possession due to a poor first touch more times (83) than any other player in the Bundesliga this season."

like mario gomez they are just shit at holding the ball. but they score goals regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.