Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance we could swap him for Samaras? After all according to samharris's way of thinking if he's got a poor conversion rate it's OK because he's only 3rd choice anyway.
Is he getting 3rd rate wages too by any chance? Didn't think so. Get the donkey off the wage bill.

ColinLee said:
Is there any chance we could swap him for Samaras? After all according to samharris's way of thinking if he's got a poor conversion rate it's OK because he's only 3rd choice anyway.
Is he getting 3rd rate wages too by any chance? Didn't think so. Get the donkey off the wage bill.

An heres me thinking you couldnt get any more boring..

oh well heres one time im glad im wrong!!

samharris said:
ColinLee said:

Oh, you've cut me to the quick..

No seriously you've permanently scarred me for life.

What a silly little boy you are.

ColinLee said:
samharris said:
ColinLee said:

Oh, you've cut me to the quick..

No seriously you've permanently scarred me for life.

What a silly little boy you are.

I have to be silly so you can understand me!!

AntiUnited said:
GIVE HIM THE FUKIN BALL AND HE WILL SCORE. some people that slate him seriously.
They slate his attitude more then him scoring goal. He is a goal scorer everyone agrees that but a lot of games he just don't not seem to give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.