Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
BlueTG said:
Zlatan said:
I would like him to move also. We agree on that 100 %.
Negredo is not better striker than Dzeko , he is just better allround player.
He is ONE FOOTED which is GIGANTIC FLAW ( just watch his you tube clips and the comments on people, of beeing one footed ) if you know anything about football. I think i dont need to explain to you how bad that is/can be. Just watch Negredos last goal. He almost didint score. It was a position for right foot, becasue the keeper was all in left. And he shot with his left of course and the ball catched the keeper. And he is not better than Dzeko in long shots or headers. I would say that Dzeko is slightly better in both , besides being two footed striker.

Dzeko's career record played 357, scored 154
Negredo's career record played 339, scored 144

Now I'm not one for stats painting a whole picture, but if Negredo can match Dzeko's scoring record practically, whilst being a better all round player, does that not make him the better player, and the same ability wise striking? Therefore I know who I would have in my team. I like them both, but Dzeko has had time to prove himself and he's still struggling.

Dzeko is far from being an all round striker like say Sergio or Alvaro..

but!!! and its a pretty big but...

Sergio being the better all round striker has scored 52 goals in 76 games for City.. thats a 0.68 goals per game strikerate..Whereas Edin,faults n'all has scored 44 goals in 69 games for city..thats a 0.63 goals per game strike rate..

Now maybe its just me but the carthorse who cant pass,trap,head,tackle,run and work his socks off.. is doing pretty damn good..

This is why we should not even think about considering selling him to Spuds or Arsenal.. you all want a striker who puts a shift in..to be honest if he did actually put a shift in (which I dont think he can) hed be the prems top scorer by a mile..

Edin is Edin and even with his failings hes a top scorer of goals and we should be happy to have him in the ranks, Ive never said he was a great footballer,Ive always said hes a great scorer of goals..
Thats the difference,so less of the carthorse shb( bugger;)) and appreciate that we have someone who can and will win games for us..but sadly, not all the time..
32 league goals in 82 appearances. 44 in 114 games.

My neighbor here in Georgia is Bosnian and also a City fan because of Dzeko but even he now admits that Dzeko is just not trying even for us or the national team ! He reckons his heads not right and fellow Bosnians when I've been to their bar close by say exactly the same! We can't all be wrong , time to move on in the next window or the summer in the best interests of both the club and Edin .

BlueTG said:
samharris said:
BlueTG said:
Dzeko's career record played 357, scored 154
Negredo's career record played 339, scored 144

Now I'm not one for stats painting a whole picture, but if Negredo can match Dzeko's scoring record practically, whilst being a better all round player, does that not make him the better player, and the same ability wise striking? Therefore I know who I would have in my team. I like them both, but Dzeko has had time to prove himself and he's still struggling.

Sergio being the better all round striker has scored 52 goals in 76 games for City.. thats a 0.68 goals per game strikerate..Whereas Edin,faults n'all has scored 44 goals in 69 games for city..thats a 0.63 goals per game strike rate..

Now maybe its just me but the carthorse who cant pass,trap,head,tackle,run and work his socks off.. is doing pretty damn good..

This is why we should not even think about considering selling him to Spuds or Arsenal.. you all want a striker who puts a shift in..to be honest if he did actually put a shift in (which I dont think he can) hed be the prems top scorer by a mile..

Edin is Edin and even with his failings hes a top scorer of goals and we should be happy to have him in the ranks, Ive never said he was a great footballer,Ive always said hes a great scorer of goals..
Thats the difference,so less of the carthorse shb( bugger;)) and appreciate that we have someone who can and will win games for us..but sadly, not all the time..

what part of 3rd choice did you not see??

samharris said:
BlueTG said:
samharris said:

youre right lets sell and bid for welbeck..
I've not slated his ability, I like the lad I just don't think it's quite worked out for him here. I would love it if he banged in 20-30 this season. He's scored some important goals for us, some great goals, but his record isn't amazing overall. I personally think Negredo offers more for us, and if he settles he could be excellent for us, on the other hand maybe he won't. I have also not said get rid of Edin, I just think Negredo is warranting his starting place ahead of him at the moment.

samharris said:
BlueTG said:
samharris said:

But presuming BlueTG's stats are correct(CBA to actually check) then you're talking bollocks comparing him to Aguero surely, that's just 0.38 goals per game strike rate. Which is less than 3rd rate.

BlueTG said:
samharris said:
BlueTG said:

I've not slated his ability, I like the lad I just don't think it's quite worked out for him here. I would love it if he banged in 20-30 this season. He's scored some important goals for us, some great goals, but his record isn't amazing overall. I personally think Negredo offers more for us, and if he settles he could be excellent for us, on the other hand maybe he won't. I have also not said get rid of Edin, I just think Negredo is warranting his starting place ahead of him at the moment.

Negredo is a class player and warrants his place of course he does.. my post was aimed at those who want Edin sold.. we will be poorer without him and any prem club would be lucky to have him....
Dzeko is 3rd choice for City and rightly so..He knows hes got to up his game and if he doesnt he stays 3rd choice.. maybe Negrado is the kick up the arse Dzeko needs to show his mettle...

samharris said:
BlueTG said:
samharris said:

The part where you said something about 3rd choice?

edin will probably lose his place to negredo.

negredo is taking the premier league by storm.

the beast has been unleashed.

samharris said:
BlueTG said:
samharris said:

Negredo is a class player and warrants his place of course he does.. my post was aimed at those who want Edin sold.. we will be poorer without him and any prem club would be lucky to have him....
Dzeko is 3rd choice for City and rightly so..He knows hes got to up his game and if he doesnt he stays 3rd choice.. maybe Negrado is the kick up the arse Dzeko needs to show his mettle...
I think sooner or later though, he will want/have to go if he stays out of the side. If he stays out of the side that means Negredo or Jovetic are doing well and keeping him out, if not then he will be raring to go and sticking them in the net for us. Hopefully a win win, but I agree, if we sell it should be over seas without a doubt.

ColinLee said:
samharris said:
BlueTG said:

But presuming BlueTG's stats are correct(CBA to actually check) then you're talking bollocks comparing him to Aguero surely, that's just 0.38 goals per game strike rate.

I will say it again seeing as youre blind.. hes 3rd choice..oh and try not to forget the 38 games in there where he was subbed off or subbed on..<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTG said:
samharris said:
BlueTG said:

The part where you said something about 3rd choice?

Sorry fella,, was editing when you posted.. my bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.