Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
BlueAnorak said:
The Engineer said:
Season 2012/13 'Edin Dzeko was 4th choice striker yet season 2013/14' he is first choice!! This baffles me! Negreso should be the main man with Aguero playing off him! Send Edin out on loan to a Bundesliga club tomorrow and bring Guidetti in as the fourth striker.maybe we could afford to bring in a left winger either on loan or permanent.

One problem with that statement: Aguero.
He was bobbins yesterday and against Cardiff too. Only a few minutes of brilliance against Newcastle too. When exactly was the last time he had a really good game? On current form Negredo and Dzeko really should start.

Injury and no pre-season,give the boy a chance to get up to speed
Karen, I agree with you, but for a few it's not about anything other than finding someone to point at instead of their favorite player.

taconinja said:
karen7 said:
BlueAnorak said:
One problem with that statement: Aguero.
He was bobbins yesterday and against Cardiff too. Only a few minutes of brilliance against Newcastle too. When exactly was the last time he had a really good game? On current form Negredo and Dzeko really should start.

Karen, I agree with you, but for a few it's not about anything other than finding someone to point at instead of their favorite player.

It is a sad state of affairs when they have to slag one player to make a case for their favourites,they are all city players

karen7 said:
taconinja said:
karen7 said:

It is a sad state of affairs when they have to slag one player to make a case for their favourites,they are all city players
Indeed they are. Let's hope that yesterday's victory is the first step for the squad in regaining their confidence and pushing on. All of them. This includes Dzeko. It's sad I have to say that or someone will point out that I didn't.

SINCS said:
Albeit a minor disadvantage for Edin, he does not speak Spanish.

4 to 5 of our front six do, last season Tevez, now Negredo they seem to take up better positions, link better.

Our communication in the final third I imagine to be mostly Spanish. Grist to the Negredo mill?
This is true. Funny thing is Dzeko speaks like 4 languages (no spanish though), while most spanish players only speak one. This is why I think Jovetic-Dzeko will be killer.

Dzeko really does not have support, only after one goal Negredo is to be first choice.
Last season after 14 goals and as best MC striker Dzeko was still 4-th choice on the end of the season. People really don't like him for some reason. Against Hull he did not really have real chance to score, but overall he played well.

BosnianDragon said:
Dzeko really does not have support, only after one goal Negredo is to be first choice.
Last season after 14 goals and as best MC striker Dzeko was still 4-th choice on the end of the season. People really don't like him for some reason. Against Hull he did not really have real chance to score, but overall he played well.

If you took your Dzeko blinkers off for once, you would know that he has scored twice.
That's the problem with you guys, only ever watch Dzeko.

noise said:
SINCS said:
Albeit a minor disadvantage for Edin, he does not speak Spanish.

4 to 5 of our front six do, last season Tevez, now Negredo they seem to take up better positions, link better.

Our communication in the final third I imagine to be mostly Spanish. Grist to the Negredo mill?
This is true. Funny thing is Dzeko speaks like 4 languages (no spanish though), while most spanish players only speak one. This is why I think Jovetic-Dzeko will be killer.
I think Spanish speakers can communicate with Italains French and Portuguese due to similarities in the language

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

If you took your Dzeko blinkers off for once, you would know that he has scored twice.
That's the problem with you guys, only ever watch Dzeko.

Imo and given years of watching football I can honsetly say Dzeko has the hallmarks of a shearer, IE not overly brilliant but direct, confident that he is gonna score the goal, knows where to be, solid strong play. He is one to keep, I reallly think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.