Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mcfc_nyc said:
I told myself while back I wont be posting to this thread anymore but devil made me look.. I saw "Edin = garbage" and I flipped.

Now your comment will add 20+ of nonsense back&forth (I hope not). Many of us came to an agreement that he is not type of player Aguero/Tevez and will never be.

As for Negredo, he didn't show anything today that Edin would have, except 100% commitment to every single ball. And that is my biggest problem with Edin playing for City as well as NT - he doesn't fight as much as he should. Negredo is a beast. Period.

But calling him garbage and other derogatory terms used on this forum is just such a disgrace coming from a true City supporter.
Bullshit Dzeko just doesn't have the movement that negredo has.

Or the touch...or the fire in his belly.

which is why he has a fantastic goal scoring rate .

-- Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:57 pm --

greasedupdeafguy said:
bluethunder said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
He hasn't, hes scored

which is good enough for me.

aslong as he's scoring, i'm happy.

he defo needs to start with jovetic vs CSKA.

aguero and negredo can start vs chelsea.

too many negative bastards on this forum who blame everything on a third choice striker. its ridiculous. the man is a legend. give him a break.
Hopefully not

Stick with our best team

there's two problems with that.

1. we cannot play our best 11 in every game . they will get tired.

2. not rotating players will demoralize and upset the players who aren't getting much time on the pitch.

Pele congratulated Edin and Bosnia for first place in their WC group. He also said "kid" (aka Dzeko) returned back to Manchester very tired and hoped he will take a great part in achieving best possible results with MCFC this season. That told me that Edin will not play today and will be in the first eleven on Wed.

Do not be surprised when you read someone who claim to be "real blue" calling him "garbage" or similar, get used to it because this is bluemoon where anything is possible.

If Dzeko had started today he would have stifled any fluidity we had as a team. Even with our dodgy defensive pairing we never looked like losing that game imo. One of the main reasons for this is that when Negredo and Aguero start together we are very seldom cumbersome in attack. When Dzeko starts we are, and in doing so are vulnerable to counter attacks. He doesn't have the same level of movement as Negredo, nor does he take up as good of positions. In fact he is just an all round inferior player and should be nowhere near the team if the other two are fit, we have dropped enough points this season.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
If Dzeko had started today he would have stifled any fluidity we had as a team. Even with our dodgy defensive pairing we never looked like losing that game imo. One of the main reasons for this is that when Negredo and Aguero start together we are very seldom cumbersome in attack. When Dzeko starts we are, and in doing so are vulnerable to counter attacks. He doesn't have the same level of movement as Negredo, nor does he take up as good of positions. In fact he is just an all round inferior player and should be nowhere near the team if the other two are fit, we have dropped enough points this season.

i still see him starting in Moscow

genius ! you figured out negredo is a better player ! absolute genius !

shut-up-we-already-know-ur-stupid-graphic.jpg

bluethunder said:

genius ! you figured out negredo is a better player ! absolute genius !

shut-up-we-already-know-ur-stupid-graphic.jpg

Is it not past your bedtime?

razman said:

i still see him starting in Moscow

Hopefully not. Even after blowing a load of smoke up his own ass, along with Pelle it must be added, he has shown in recent games that he isn't what we need. If he can't perform after all the faith that has been placed in him by the manager then he can do one. I wouldn;t even mind apart from the complete lack of effort he puts in. Against Bayern Munich he was absolute disgrace to the shirt, offered fuck all help to the midfield. It's not acceptable and he should be moved on as soon as possible. The worst bit of business we did in the summer was not shifting him on to Chelsea, if the rumors are true that the deal was on.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mcfc_nyc said:
I told myself while back I wont be posting to this thread anymore but devil made me look.. I saw "Edin = garbage" and I flipped.

Now your comment will add 20+ of nonsense back&forth (I hope not). Many of us came to an agreement that he is not type of player Aguero/Tevez and will never be.

As for Negredo, he didn't show anything today that Edin would have, except 100% commitment to every single ball. And that is my biggest problem with Edin playing for City as well as NT - he doesn't fight as much as he should. Negredo is a beast. Period.

But calling him garbage and other derogatory terms used on this forum is just such a disgrace coming from a true City supporter.

You know what... both of you are 100% correct.. We apologize

Edin was, is and always will be complete utter garbage... He never won anything playing for his clubs in few different leagues, he was never voted MVP, he never achieved anything playing for his poor country...
/s

FFS.. what a bunch of spoiled little brats that cry to their mothers cuz one of their toys has a small little dent and it's not pretty anymore like it was brand new.

mcfc_nyc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Edin was, is and always will be complete utter garbage... He never won anything playing for his clubs in few different leagues, he was never voted MVP, he never achieved anything playing for his poor country...
/s

FFS.. what a bunch of spoiled little brats that cry to their mothers cuz one of their toys has a small little dent and it's not pretty anymore like it was brand new.
heh, Dzeko is absolute garbage guys. Should just be warming the bench amirite?

noise said:
mcfc_nyc said:

/s

heh, Dzeko is absolute garbage guys. Should just be warming the bench amirite?

You sure are champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.