Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
noise said:
mcfc_nyc said:
You know what... both of you are 100% correct.. We apologize

Edin was, is and always will be complete utter garbage... He never won anything playing for his clubs in few different leagues, he was never voted MVP, he never achieved anything playing for his poor country...
/s

FFS.. what a bunch of spoiled little brats that cry to their mothers cuz one of their toys has a small little dent and it's not pretty anymore like it was brand new.
heh, Dzeko is absolute garbage guys. Should just be warming the bench amirite?

You sure are champ
I know

razman said:
If Dzeko had started today he would have stifled any fluidity we had as a team. Even with our dodgy defensive pairing we never looked like losing that game imo. One of the main reasons for this is that when Negredo and Aguero start together we are very seldom cumbersome in attack. When Dzeko starts we are, and in doing so are vulnerable to counter attacks. He doesn't have the same level of movement as Negredo, nor does he take up as good of positions. In fact he is just an all round inferior player and should be nowhere near the team if the other two are fit, we have dropped enough points this season.

i still see him starting in Moscow

Hopefully not. Even after blowing a load of smoke up his own ass, along with Pelle it must be added, he has shown in recent games that he isn't what we need. If he can't perform after all the faith that has been placed in him by the manager then he can do one. I wouldn;t even mind apart from the complete lack of effort he puts in. Against Bayern Munich he was absolute disgrace to the shirt, offered fuck all help to the midfield. It's not acceptable and he should be moved on as soon as possible. The worst bit of business we did in the summer was not shifting him on to Chelsea, if the rumors are true that the deal was on.

did aguero help out in midfield ? despite being so "technically gifted", he did fuck all vs bayern munich.

nobody had a good game on that day, but im not suprised that you are singling out dzeko given that you have such great hate for eastern europeans.

bluethunder said:
razman said:
i still see him starting in Moscow

Hopefully not. Even after blowing a load of smoke up his own ass, along with Pelle it must be added, he has shown in recent games that he isn't what we need. If he can't perform after all the faith that has been placed in him by the manager then he can do one. I wouldn;t even mind apart from the complete lack of effort he puts in. Against Bayern Munich he was absolute disgrace to the shirt, offered fuck all help to the midfield. It's not acceptable and he should be moved on as soon as possible. The worst bit of business we did in the summer was not shifting him on to Chelsea, if the rumors are true that the deal was on.

did aguero help out in midfield ? despite being so "technically gifted", he did fuck all vs bayern munich.

nobody had a good game on that day, but im not suprised that you are singling out dzeko given that you have such great hate for eastern europeans.
Even for this thread that comment stands out as being moronic, well done on reaching a new low.

If he goes in Januray I don't think we'll miss him.Negredo is far superior and with our other attacking options we have plenty of quality in depth.

I'd sooner we used his fee and wage to strengthen the team elsewhere.

FantasyIreland said:
If he goes in Januray I don't think we'll miss him.Negredo is far superior and with our other attacking options we have plenty of quality in depth.

I'd sooner we used his fee and wage to strengthen the team elsewhere.
for real, get rid asap.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-man-city-scrap-over-2470421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-2470421</a>
Does any one feel swap deal is possible

manchester City and Arsenal want to land Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski.

City have been alerted by Lewendowski’s claim that his proposed move to Bayern Munich when his contract expires next summer is not a done deal.

Etihad boss Manuel Pellegrini may even be prepared to sacrifice Edin Dzeko in a swap deal for the 25-year-old Pole if City are given further encouragement by the player.

Arsenal remain cash rich and keen to sign a world class striker. The Gunners are prepared to pay £25million to land Lewandowski in the January window before he becomes a free agent next summer.

That move highights Arsenal fears that they will not be able to recruit Wayne Rooney from Manchester United or Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger pulled off the sensational transfer of Germany’s Mezut Ozil under the noses of his rivals in the summer.

He is now poised to pounce for Lewandowski if he can prise the player away from Bayern Munich’s clutches.

At City Dzeko, 27, has scored four goals in eight appearances this term but his performances have been so inconsistent.

Looks like he has seen his arse again,,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/34494-dzeko-torn-over-city-stay.php#.Umi_InBkPTo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... mi_InBkPTo</a>

We can debate all we like about this but the cold hard facts are there.

He is simply not good enough.

First touch.Never seems to control it closely,the ball always bounces off him 2-3 yards giving the opponent a chance to challenge him
Heading. I have never seen a big centre forward win so few headers in a one on one aerial challenge.
Goalscoring-No one can argue with his goals for city but being a striker is more than just that in the modern game,surely.
Desire-Never seen a city player with so little desire on the pitch,his body language is all wrong.It is like he doesn't want to be here.His challenge yesterday on the edge of our box was utterly disgraceful.To just stick a leg out half heartedly-pathetic.
Urgency - Strolling around the pitch as he does is just not good enough.He has to want to be a better player and succeed.
Blame - He blamed Mancini for not loving him enough.Pellegrini has put his arm around him yet there is no change in his attitude.
Conversion of chances - The 2 sitters he missed yesterday summed it up.Not sure what his stats are percentage wise but the fan boys will be all over it I am sure.

The future for Edin IMO - Sell in Jan if poss or summer and get a world class replacement in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.