Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Edin Džeko has been included in the ideal team for the European qualifications for the World Cup 2014 in Brazil, chosen by portal ‘Goal’.

The B&H striker scored 10 goals in the qualifications and is one of the most deserving players in B&H’s historical placement for the World Cup.

He joints the Dutch player Robin Van Persie, the best striker in the qualifications with 11 goals and Spain’s Pedro.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sarajevotimes.com/dzeko-in-ideal-team-for-european-qualifications-for-world-cup/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sarajevotimes.com/dzeko-in-i ... world-cup/</a>
Not relevant to City. No one can dispute how good he is for Bosnia. He is garbage for City though.

wow.. garbage huh ?

If you truly mean that, you either have serious short-term memory problems or you are exhibiting same ugly human characteristics for which I absolutely cannot stand some of the scum supporters I know.
Ditto that, and this is coming from someone who thinks his time with City has passed.

mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Edin Džeko has been included in the ideal team for the European qualifications for the World Cup 2014 in Brazil, chosen by portal ‘Goal’.

The B&H striker scored 10 goals in the qualifications and is one of the most deserving players in B&H’s historical placement for the World Cup.

He joints the Dutch player Robin Van Persie, the best striker in the qualifications with 11 goals and Spain’s Pedro.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sarajevotimes.com/dzeko-in-ideal-team-for-european-qualifications-for-world-cup/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sarajevotimes.com/dzeko-in-i ... world-cup/</a>
Not relevant to City. No one can dispute how good he is for Bosnia. He is garbage for City though.

wow.. garbage huh ?

If you truly mean that, you either have serious short-term memory problems or you are exhibiting same ugly human characteristics for which I absolutely cannot stand some of the scum supporters I know.

Short term memory?

In fact it's quite the opposite. I'm basing my view from the last three and a half seasons.

And does criticising a player and admitting he isn't good enough to play for you make you a rag?

Maybe garbage was a harsh term. But he isn't as consistent or aggressive as Aguero, Negredo or Tevez. So it's easy to see why he is criticised when those are his comparatives.

@BluePhil8 said:
mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:

wow.. garbage huh ?

Short term memory?

In fact it's quite the opposite. I'm basing my view from the last three and a half seasons.

And does criticising a player and admitting he isn't good enough to play for you make you a rag?

Maybe garbage was a harsh term. But he isn't as consistent or aggressive as Aguero, Negredo or Tevez. So it's easy to see why he is criticised when those are his comparatives.

I told myself while back I wont be posting to this thread anymore but devil made me look.. I saw "Edin = garbage" and I flipped.

Now your comment will add 20+ of nonsense back&forth (I hope not). Many of us came to an agreement that he is not type of player Aguero/Tevez and will never be.

As for Negredo, he didn't show anything today that Edin would have, except 100% commitment to every single ball. And that is my biggest problem with Edin playing for City as well as NT - he doesn't fight as much as he should. Negredo is a beast. Period.

But calling him garbage and other derogatory terms used on this forum is just such a disgrace coming from a true City supporter.

mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
mcfc_nyc said:
wow.. garbage huh ?

Short term memory?

I told myself while back I wont be posting to this thread anymore but devil made me look.. I saw "Edin = garbage" and I flipped.

Now your comment will add 20+ of nonsense back&forth (I hope not). Many of us came to an agreement that he is not type of player Aguero/Tevez and will never be.

As for Negredo, he didn't show anything today that Edin would have, except 100% commitment to every single ball. And that is my biggest problem with Edin playing for City as well as NT - he doesn't fight as much as he should. Negredo is a beast. Period.

But calling him garbage and other derogatory terms used on this forum is just such a disgrace coming from a true City supporter.
Bullshit Dzeko just doesn't have the movement that negredo has.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
bluethunder said:
over the moon for him, now start playing well for us edin.

edin has been playing well since the beginning of the season. what are you on about ?

He hasn't, hes scored

which is good enough for me.

aslong as he's scoring, i'm happy.

he defo needs to start with jovetic vs CSKA.

aguero and negredo can start vs chelsea.

too many negative bastards on this forum who blame everything on a third choice striker. its ridiculous. the man is a legend. give him a break.

If Dzeko had missed the chances that we missed in the first half against West Ham he'd have been flayed alive on here.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Short term memory?

different kind of striker.. move on<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 pm --<br /><br />
BlueAnorak said:
If Dzeko had missed the chances that we missed in the first half against West Ham he'd have been flayed alive on here.

ofc he would be its the double standards that the forum loves to run. not one bad word about neg if that was dzeko we would have people calling for his head(his actual head). look at that clown above calling him garbage lol..

AntiUnited said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mcfc_nyc said:

different kind of striker.. move on

-- Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 pm --

BlueAnorak said:

ofc he would be its the double standards that the forum loves to run. not one bad word about neg if that was dzeko we would have people calling for his head(his actual head). look at that clown above calling him garbage lol..
yes a better striker

greasedupdeafguy said:
mcfc_nyc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Short term memory?

Or the touch...or the fire in his belly.

bluethunder said:
bluethunder said:
edin has been playing well since the beginning of the season. what are you on about ?

He hasn't, hes scored

which is good enough for me.

aslong as he's scoring, i'm happy.

he defo needs to start with jovetic vs CSKA.

aguero and negredo can start vs chelsea.

too many negative bastards on this forum who blame everything on a third choice striker. its ridiculous. the man is a legend. give him a break.
Hopefully not

Stick with our best team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.