Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
1dart said:
Love all 3 strikers, we have one first choice then a toss up between Negredo and Dzeko. Both on 6 goals which is pretty good considering their game time. Lets get behind all 3 of them abd see where they fire us to.

u mean the one striker that has less the half the games that negs got and yet on the same tally ?? Again not saying neg is shit and he did earn his spot but it proves again that dzeko is the 2nd best striker in the team (current form)

AntiUnited said:
1dart said:
Love all 3 strikers, we have one first choice then a toss up between Negredo and Dzeko. Both on 6 goals which is pretty good considering their game time. Lets get behind all 3 of them abd see where they fire us to.

u mean the one striker that has less the half the games that negs got and yet on the same tally ?? Again not saying neg is shit and he did earn his spot but it proves again that dzeko is the 2nd best striker in the team (current form)

Yes actually but im sick of arguing all the time, i can see why people get frustrated with Dzeko but he guarantees goals, hes also not as bad on the ball as some make out, i wish we could just embrace all of our strikers and offer them all the same level of support.

We are lucky to have such a deadly strike force all offering different attributes.

1dart said:
AntiUnited said:
1dart said:

Yes actually but im sick of arguing all the time, i can see why people get frustrated with Dzeko but he guarantees goals, hes also not as bad on the ball as some make out, i wish we could just embrace all of our strikers and offer them all the same level of support.

We are lucky to have such a deadly strike force all offering different attributes.

Well at the moment Aguero guarantees goals and he plays better with Neg so its not surprising that despite goals being the same Neg is getting the nod over Dzeko.
I have always been fair on Dzeko and he is doing his job well when he plays but there cannot be an argument between him and Neg when Aguero is banging in goals for a joke

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1dart said:
AntiUnited said:

Well at the moment Aguero guarantees goals and he plays better with Neg so its not surprising that despite goals being the same Neg is getting the nod over Dzeko.
I have always been fair on Dzeko and he is doing his job well when he plays but there cannot be an argument between him and Neg when Aguero is banging in goals for a joke
This is starting to remind me of our 2011/2012 season. Plenty of goals from all our strikers. Here's to hoping we stabilize the defense and I think we might be on our way to a great season again.

If we keep going the way we're going there will be plenty of games to be played. And all 3 of our strikers will have to be rested and rotated. I am hopeful. Hopefully Jovetic can join the fray as well.

noise said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
1dart said:

This is starting to remind me of our 2011/2012 season. Plenty of goals from all our strikers. Here's to hoping we stabilize the defense and I think we might be on our way to a great season again.

If we keep going the way we're going there will be plenty of games to be played. And all 3 of our strikers will have to be rested and rotated. I am hopeful. Hopefully Jovetic can join the fray as well.

Would like to see more of Jovetic, he obviously is injured which is a shame as he seems to be a great player. Dzeko is playing less but he seems to understand this season and maybe its man management from Pelli. Would always like to see Dzeko put in more of a shift but its obvious he is a goalscorer and he will live and die by it. 2 goals in 2 games from our apparently rotation strikers though, you cant ask for more. Like you say sort the defense out and we will be on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.