Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
Lawd. Surely he deserves a start over neg now.. 2 great games .. i was shocked that he didnt get the nod today.. Again FEED him the ball and he wil score.

Lol

Enjoyed my fishing today, lol

Good goal<br /><br />-- 02 Nov 2013, 19:17 --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
Lawd. Surely he deserves a start over neg now.. 2 great games .. i was shocked that he didnt get the nod today.. Again FEED him the ball and he wil score.

Fanboy being fanboy shocker

Lazy carthorse.

Sergio was running around still in the 90th minute, chasing the ball down. Meanwhile Edin just strolled around.

Another really well taken goal to add to his already impressive record for us. I suppose all he can do is keep scoring, show a willing to get involved and keep his head high and he'll be fighting it out with Negrado to get his start.
I'd still start the beast over him, but that's a personal preference.

Love all 3 strikers, we have one first choice then a toss up between Negredo and Dzeko. Both on 6 goals which is pretty good considering their game time. Lets get behind all 3 of them abd see where they fire us to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.