Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine took his kids to carrington to meet the players. He paid for the privilege through some charity thing. Anyway he shouts after Dzeko to get a photo with the kids but not being big on players names he shouts "Edwin". Dzeko turned round and said "Edin, my name is Edin. You should not be wearing that shirt if you don't know my name"

johnmc said:
Friend of mine took his kids to carrington to meet the players. He paid for the privilege through some charity thing. Anyway he shouts after Dzeko to get a photo with the kids but not being big on players names he shouts "Edwin". Dzeko turned round and said "Edin, my name is Edin. You should not be wearing that shirt if you don't know my name"

That's a shame. Maybe he was just having a bad day at the office.

Davs 19 said:
johnmc said:

That's a shame. Maybe he was just having a bad day at the office.
Sounds like it. He's normally really great to fans, especially kids.

I also read a story once where some journalists couldn't find a hotel and he had them stay at his place.

johnmc said:

Nowt wrong with that and perhaps Edin is correct.

How difficult is it to remember a four letter name?

Maybe Yoyo Tara wouldn't complain...

BringBackSwales said:
Another 2 goals and an assist in a game and a half this week, and yet still he gets slammed by so many on here

He shouldn't be slammed but come on, are we still debating his ability! He's a poor man's negredo. Simple as. Cracking goal today though!

bugsyblue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Another 2 goals and an assist in a game and a half this week, and yet still he gets slammed by so many on here

He shouldn't be slammed but come on, are we still debating his ability! He's a poor man's negredo. Simple as. Cracking goal today though!

Same amount of goals half the games so what ever u say buddy.

bugsyblue said:
BringBackSwales said:

Negredo might have started the season better. But really? Poor man's Negredo?

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
BringBackSwales said:

We're not all as simplistic when it comes to judging our players. Watching them in the flesh week in week out will tell you who deserves to be starting and as it stands Negrado is rightly the man to partner Aguero.
The fact that Edin is pushing him can only be a good thing for the team and if he does start making progress and gets in ahead of Negrado then it means he's earned it, which again can only be a benefit for the whole team.

Pablo1 said:
AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:

We're not all as simplistic when it comes to judging our players. Watching them in the flesh week in week out will tell you who deserves to be starting and as it stands Negrado is rightly the man to partner Aguero.
The fact that Edin is pushing him can only be a good thing for the team and if he does start making progress and gets in ahead of Negrado then it means he's earned it, which again can only be a benefit for the whole team.

i agree but his comment about being a poor mans neg is embarrassing to say the least. when goals speak volumes as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.