Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
guber90 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
guber90 said:
I really don't understan need for 4 WC strikers, there will always be someone unhappy in team, just don't get it.

Top teams will generally play around 60 games a season so its clear why you would need 4 WC strikers, to be fair though after selling Tevez and Balo everyone saw Negredo and Jovetic as non world class replacements but while Jovetic has been injured Negredo has just gone for it and been brilliant for the teams play. Dzeko is a great striker and its hard to argue but for some reason despite scoring as all great forwards do he never seems to fit in to the team. I know people can go well he scored 4 vs spurs and they were good goals he has never put in that play before or ever again, he looked hungry against spurs but that was it. Again Dzeko is a great striker and does it for us time and time again but when are style suits another forward like it does this season its hard to argue him being on the bench
Yes I understand that there will be a lot of games, but a lot of top teams have one or two WC strikers, lets say Bayern, Barca, Real, Borussia D. , Arsenal ect. so my oppinion is that it was way better to buy deffenders for ex. then attackers, or if u buy attackers sell Dzeko for ex.

@kenzie115
I see WC striker as player who can play in almost every top team in world, or better has quality for that, Aguero is TOP class and he is one of the best players in the world at his position, Dzeko, Negredo and I would dare to say even Jovetic can play in any team in the world , but they are not one of best in the world like Aguero. Also they are very expensive players to sit them on the bench, it is better to give chance from time to time to someone who has talent like lets say Guidetti and buy some top defenders for that money or even GK.

I get what you're saying and you have valid points. But I really don't think there are better hit man strikers in the world than Edin. He's not as a complete player as Aguero or perhaps Negredo. But in the box there is no one else in the world who I would rather have on an end of a decent cross than Edin. He can score from any angle. Left, right and air, in most impossible of situations.

It's a shame he doesn't play regularly because what we've seen at City is really not the the best Edin is capable of.

Edin's tapins for instance are very underrated. The fact that most of his goals are tapins speak volumes of his ability to know where to strike it before he even gets the ball. That's not something you can train.

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:
Same amount of goals half the games so what ever u say buddy.

Okay, stats only tell half a story, so one question, do you think he's as good, or better than Negredo?

Better striker, and finisher, he lacks the rest though.

Sorry what do you mean by better striker? Because to me, they are both strikers. All I want to know is, do you think dzeko is a better player/forward/striker than negredo? Try to refrain from a politicians answer. Yes or no will suffice.

guber90 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
guber90 said:
I really don't understan need for 4 WC strikers, there will always be someone unhappy in team, just don't get it.

Top teams will generally play around 60 games a season so its clear why you would need 4 WC strikers, to be fair though after selling Tevez and Balo everyone saw Negredo and Jovetic as non world class replacements but while Jovetic has been injured Negredo has just gone for it and been brilliant for the teams play. Dzeko is a great striker and its hard to argue but for some reason despite scoring as all great forwards do he never seems to fit in to the team. I know people can go well he scored 4 vs spurs and they were good goals he has never put in that play before or ever again, he looked hungry against spurs but that was it. Again Dzeko is a great striker and does it for us time and time again but when are style suits another forward like it does this season its hard to argue him being on the bench
Yes I understand that there will be a lot of games, but a lot of top teams have one or two WC strikers, lets say Bayern, Barca, Real, Borussia D. , Arsenal ect. so my oppinion is that it was way better to buy deffenders for ex. then attackers, or if u buy attackers sell Dzeko for ex.

@kenzie115
I see WC striker as player who can play in almost every top team in world, or better has quality for that, Aguero is TOP class and he is one of the best players in the world at his position, Dzeko, Negredo and I would dare to say even Jovetic can play in any team in the world , but they are not one of best in the world like Aguero. Also they are very expensive players to sit them on the bench, it is better to give chance from time to time to someone who has talent like lets say Guidetti and buy some top defenders for that money or even GK.

Can't agree. Aguero would get in most teams in the world but at the moment none of the other 3 would get into a best XI for Bayern, Barca, Madrid, United, Liverpool, Dortmund to name a few. The fact Liverpool are on that list shows they're not world class.

bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
Okay, stats only tell half a story, so one question, do you think he's as good, or better than Negredo?

Sorry what do you mean by better striker? Because to me, they are both strikers. All I want to know is, do you think dzeko is a better player/forward/striker than negredo? Try to refrain from a politicians answer. Yes or no will suffice.

Dzeko then. Cuz as a striker its your job to score thats your number 1 prio. if u want to play a defensive striker ala dirk kuyt that has industry and wil chip in goals neg is your man.

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:

Dzeko then. Cuz as a striker its your job to score thats your number 1 prio. if u want to play a defensive striker ala dirk kuyt that has industry and wil chip in goals neg is your man.

I love that Dzeko fans think Negredo just has 'industry'. His partnership with Aguero is the main reason he's keeping Dzeko out of the team, Dzeko on the other hand tackled Aguero today, before giving the ball away. Negredo is everything Dzeko could be if he had the right attitude.

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:

Thank fuck you aren't our manager.

kenzie115 said:
AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:

I love that Dzeko fans think Negredo just has 'industry'. His partnership with Aguero is the main reason he's keeping Dzeko out of the team, Dzeko on the other hand tackled Aguero today, before giving the ball away. Negredo is everything Dzeko could be if he had the right attitude.

California blue dispelled the myth that if kun/dzeko played together = no flow with the team. it turned out that we where at our most potent when dzeko and kun played together instead of teves/kun. so again im guessing u forgot who supplied the goal for neg vrs new castle ? again people trying to push this myth that dzeko is just some rambo esqe footballer that only scores for himself at the detriment of the team... zzzz

AntiUnited said:
kenzie115 said:
AntiUnited said:

California blue dispelled the myth that if kun/dzeko played together = no flow with the team. it turned out that we where at our most potent when dzeko and kun played together instead of teves/kun. so again im guessing u forgot who supplied the goal for neg vrs new castle ? again people trying to push this myth that dzeko is just some rambo esqe footballer that only scores for himself at the detriment of the team... zzzz

So you would rather dzeko and aguero than aguero and tevez or aguero and negredo... You're an idiot.

bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:
kenzie115 said:

So you would rather dzeko and aguero than aguero and tevez or aguero and negredo... You're an idiot.

Stats wise Dzeko/Kun = most potent setup.. so 2 and 2 together yes.

kenzie115 said:
guber90 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

@kenzie115

Can't agree. Aguero would get in most teams in the world but at the moment none of the other 3 would get into a best XI for Bayern, Barca, Madrid, United, Liverpool, Dortmund to name a few. The fact Liverpool are on that list shows they're not world class.
In Bayern there is only Mandzukic as typical CF in any other formation they have no CF cus they rotate, I bet that they are better then him and same type of player, so I don't see why not. In Dortmund there is Lewandowski sa CF and don't see why they wouldn't have chance against him, Barca is one of reasons why I said "almost every top team" cus Barca has no typical CF, in Liverpool I can't be sure it might be that they would not get in starting XI but still wouldn't be too far from it. In Madrid there is Benzema, who most of fans of Real would like to sell so I don't see why they couldn't get in Reals XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.