Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
Never thought it was possible, but this thread has reached a new low. Someone has quoted Reagan. Also Dzeko is a world class striker. No question about it. He may not be it now. But his list of accomplishments can only be achieved by a world class striker.

His status of WC striker is only been challenged by the inconsistency of football he gets to play. But I am 100% certain if he played consistently he would be the league top scorer.
World class players aren't inconsistent therefore Dzeko is not World class, good yes, World class no.

bugsyblue said:
noise said:
bugsyblue said:
So you would rather dzeko and aguero than aguero and tevez or aguero and negredo... You're an idiot.
With such eloquence and well proposed arguments it's a surprise you're losing this argument.

There's no argument. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that negredo is a better player and more suited to playing with aguero. I'm not sure eloquence and well proposed arguments will make any difference when discussing the issue with the blind.

Its just opinions mate, the fact they have a similar goals to game ratio over their careers tells you theres not much in it. The things hes achieved in his career tell you he is a good player and the goals hes scored at international level are a good indicator so id say that anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see we are lucky to have both and should support both.

Ffs hes a blue and he played well today and scored a good goal. Why not leave it at that?

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:
That's a subjective opinion mate. Which you of-course are entitled to. The stats for one don't agree with you. But who cares. You keep on believing what you want, it's your prerogative.

But calling other posters idiots, kind of devalues your opinion.

Fair enough, I shouldn't have called an other poster an idiot. The stats though can say what they like, I will form my own judgement and personally I can't believe people are debating who should start between negredo and dzeko. Negredo is a better player.

Just admit Neg is a dirk kuyt kind of striker.. theres nothing to be ashamed about it.. there really vital for a squad and we got the better version then the scum have.

I'll admit that dirt kuyt in his day was a better striker than dzeko is now.

west didsblue said:
noise said:
That's a subjective opinion mate. Which you of-course are entitled to. The stats for one don't agree with you. But who cares. You keep on believing what you want, it's your prerogative.

But calling other posters idiots, kind of devalues your opinion.
Are you a City fan or just a Dzeko fan? If Dzeko moved on would you go on to support his new team? I only ask because nearly all your posts are about Dzeko.
Mate, I don't just like Dzeko. I like other players on the team perhaps more than Dzeko. Kompany, Zaba, Yaya, Negredo are all my favorites as well. Dzeko has been the one treated unfairly and I don't agree with it.

I am a sucker for unorthodox players, what can I say.

bugsyblue said:
AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair enough, I shouldn't have called an other poster an idiot. The stats though can say what they like, I will form my own judgement and personally I can't believe people are debating who should start between negredo and dzeko. Negredo is a better player.

Just admit Neg is a dirk kuyt kind of striker.. theres nothing to be ashamed about it.. there really vital for a squad and we got the better version then the scum have.

I'll admit that dirt kuyt in his day was a better striker than dzeko is now.

O lawd

1dart said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:
With such eloquence and well proposed arguments it's a surprise you're losing this argument.

There's no argument. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that negredo is a better player and more suited to playing with aguero. I'm not sure eloquence and well proposed arguments will make any difference when discussing the issue with the blind.

Its just opinions mate, the fact they have a similar goals to game ratio over their careers tells you theres not much in it. The things hes achieved in his career tell you he is a good player and the goals hes scored at international level are a good indicator so id say that anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see we are lucky to have both and should support both.

Ffs hes a blue and he played well today and scored a good goal. Why not leave it at that?

Too right! I'm not criticising him, I just said he's not better than negredo which was in response to another poster.

noise said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:

But calling other posters idiots, kind of devalues your opinion. Also I like both Negredo and Dzeko and I think the whole argument is pointless.
As it stands, right now after 10 league games, Negredo is worth his start. I appreciate Edins goal scoring record is exceptional but it isn't enough. Those are the cold hard facts. We need a forward who will chase as hard in his own half as he does in the oppositions, somebody who you can rely on to hold the ball up 9/10 times, meaning others can join in the attack as opposed to being on the back foot after a poor touch. Somebody who can out muscle his marker and make him worry whenever the ball is the vicinity. The beast does all this and more for me, whilst Edins approach is more measured.
I doubt that outside his own BM fan base there are any City fans who think otherwise - we may all be wrong, but right now it's a no brainer.

kenzie115 said:
AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
So you would rather dzeko and aguero than aguero and tevez or aguero and negredo... You're an idiot.

Stats wise Dzeko/Kun = most potent setup.. so 2 and 2 together yes.

Stats also say that Begovic is Stoke's most clinical finisher, one shot, one goal, and their top scorer in the PL, so again, would you be playing him up front for them next week if you were picking the team?

Ever tried supporting the players we have? I love it.

ColinLee said:
noise said:
Never thought it was possible, but this thread has reached a new low. Someone has quoted Reagan. Also Dzeko is a world class striker. No question about it. He may not be it now. But his list of accomplishments can only be achieved by a world class striker.

His status of WC striker is only been challenged by the inconsistency of football he gets to play. But I am 100% certain if he played consistently he would be the league top scorer.
World class players aren't inconsistent therefore Dzeko is not World class, good yes, World class no.
The only thing inconsistent about Dzeko has been his starting. He's had the same scoring rate since he joined the club. Kun is in the same boat. When he didn't start consistently he didn't score consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.