Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
ColinLee said:
noise said:
Never thought it was possible, but this thread has reached a new low. Someone has quoted Reagan. Also Dzeko is a world class striker. No question about it. He may not be it now. But his list of accomplishments can only be achieved by a world class striker.

His status of WC striker is only been challenged by the inconsistency of football he gets to play. But I am 100% certain if he played consistently he would be the league top scorer.
World class players aren't inconsistent therefore Dzeko is not World class, good yes, World class no.
The only thing inconsistent about Dzeko has been his starting. He's had the same scoring rate since he joined the club. Kun is in the same boat. When he didn't start consistently he didn't score consistently.

And doesn't that prove that stats are only half the story? Or are you now suggesting dzeko is a better striker than aguero?

bugsyblue said:
noise said:
ColinLee said:
World class players aren't inconsistent therefore Dzeko is not World class, good yes, World class no.
The only thing inconsistent about Dzeko has been his starting. He's had the same scoring rate since he joined the club. Kun is in the same boat. When he didn't start consistently he didn't score consistently.

And doesn't that prove that stats are only have the story? Or are you now suggesting dzeko is a better striker than aguero?
I always thought Dzeko was a better striker than Kun. Kun is a better player though.

noise said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:

And doesn't that prove that stats are only have the story? Or are you now suggesting dzeko is a better striker than aguero?
I always thought Dzeko was a better striker than Kun. Kun is a better player though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w14IQB8yNNw[/youtube]

noise said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:

Wow.

Boo Edin, boo
Played well , started off a bit slow but to be expected off the bench. Quality finish for his goal and a lovely pass to Aguero that almost led to another. If Negredo does have a slight injury then here's another chance, can't blow it. Who'll quote me first and see this?

noise said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:

Hahahahahahaha ok dude if you say so.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
noise said:
bugsyblue said:
noise said:

Hahahahahahaha ok dude if you say so.

1dart said:
kenzie115 said:
AntiUnited said:
Stats wise Dzeko/Kun = most potent setup.. so 2 and 2 together yes.

Stats also say that Begovic is Stoke's most clinical finisher, one shot, one goal, and their top scorer in the PL, so again, would you be playing him up front for them next week if you were picking the team?

Ever tried supporting the players we have? I love it.

I've always supported Dzeko when he's been on the pitch but this is a forum for debating, amongst other things, City players and their strengths and weaknesses. My opinion is that simply using stats to claim Dzeko is a better striker than Negredo is ridiculous, hence my ridiculous suggestion that Begovic should play up front for Stoke.

Whilst y'alls is bitchin' on, I noticed a similarity of strike from Dzeko to the Negredo goal against Bayern, proving that Edin would've scored that goal had he had the same opportunity as Al and stayed on the pitch.

Whilst not dissimilar, I feel Edin's was a better strike along the ground into the side netting.

noise said:
I always thought Dzeko was a better striker than Kun.

edward_norton_computer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.