Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:
that attitude is what you the anti-dzeko camp should expect.

And that would be to Dzeko's shame if he was so unprofessional and heartless. Fortunately I suspect he isnt.

the club did their part by paying him wages. the fans must play their part by supporting him. you do realize he is human right ?

Have you been to a game? He gets plenty of support.

moomba said:
bandwagon said:
moomba said:
And that would be to Dzeko's shame if he was so unprofessional and heartless. Fortunately I suspect he isnt.

the club did their part by paying him wages. the fans must play their part by supporting him. you do realize he is human right ?

plenty support in the stadium. what about off the pitch and on twitter, instagram and bluemoon forums ?

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:

plenty support in the stadium. what about off the pitch and on twitter, instagram and bluemoon forums ?

Who cares?

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:
that attitude is what you the anti-dzeko camp should expect.

the club did their part by paying him wages. the manager declared his faith in him. now the fans must play their part by supporting him. you do realize he is human right ?
You do realize that this is an internet forum and not an internment camp?

-- Nov 6th, '13, 20:09 --

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:

Fuck me that's a sign of the times, are you 12?

bandwagon said:
moomba said:
bandwagon said:

And I'm sure there's much much more praising him. Dzeko's rightly 3rd choice here.

moomba said:
bandwagon said:
moomba said:

Who cares?

as a city fan, i care about all the players, whether they are first team regulars or not.

players must be supported, at all time, anywhere and everywhere.

i wish all city fans were like borrusia dortmund fans. the borrusia fans are like 12th man on the pitch.

bandwagon said:
i wish all city fans were like borrusia dortmund fans. the borrusia fans are like 12th man on the pitch.

But what about off the pitch? On Instagram, on Myspace, on Pinterest?

blink922 said:
bandwagon said:

dzeko gets alot of abuse on social media.

last time i was on his instagram there was some posters who were telling him to fuck off and leave to another club.

you must not assume that these people have no effect on players. they do have an affect. a negative one.

samir nasri suffered abuse from from the arsenal fans and he talked about how that effected him on the pitch.

bandwagon said:
blink922 said:
bandwagon said:

dzeko gets alot of abuse on social media.

last time i was on his instagram there was some posters who were telling him to fuck off and leave to another club.

you must not assume that these people have no effect on players. they do have an affect. a negative one.

samir nasri suffered abuse from from the arsenal fans and he talked about how that effected him on the pitch.
I agree, this was no accident:
DeSwcdA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.